𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸

My least fave chap woo!

______

Next morning,

Beomgyu's eyes originally opened at a slow pace but they immediately shot open in sudden realisation.
He woke up to the younger sleeping in his arms. Despite this situation being so warm and comfy, Beomgyu absolutely freaked out in surprise as he pulled himself away from Taehyun, so hastily that he almost fell off the bed.

All he could hear was his heartbeat, the heat that he suddenly felt burning inside of his chest raised all the way to his face. Tinting it a redder colour.

That woke Taehyun up instantly, as he slowly opened his eyes, he perceived the older sitting at the very edge of the bed with a face that is not only shocked but also pink.

"Why..." Beomgyu whispered "Why were we sleeping on the same bed..?"

Taehyun rolled his eyes in exasperation then sat up while running his fingers through his bangs, briefly exposing his forehead "I'm returning you that question."
Beomgyu didn't hear what Taehyun said, whatever the heck he said was less important than what he was seeing at the moment.

His gaze drifted from Taehyun's sleepy purple eyes to an area that's a bit lower.
His slightly unbuttoned shirt, exposed how defined his collarbone is. Beomgyu's ears fumed at the thought that he slept beside someone who looks like ThiS. That stole his attention away from the younger's odd gloves.

Taehyun blinked before sighing as he stretched his arm to get something from the night table then handed it to the older.
"Here it's for you."

Beomgyu confusingly took hold of it "A tissue? Why?"

"You're drooling." Taehyun said bluntly

Beomgyu immediately backed the younger "I'm not!" He then wiped his lips which kind of contradicted the action that he previously denied. Taehyun took that opportunity to remove his gloves and retrieve the murder weapon that fell on the floor last night.

Bitter, Taehyun felt bitter that he failed to discreetly kill Beomgyu.
The target is right next to him, he could just jump on him and stab him in the chest. But for some reason, he doesn't want to do it that way.

After putting the knife in his bag, he spoke up with a monotonous voice "You pulled me in your bed by force in your sleep, and you wouldn't freakin let me go. What have I done to you?"

Beomgyu couldn't help but feel embarrassed, he was told that he moves a lot in his sleep so he wasn't really surprised at the boy's words. He has trouble sleeping when he isn't hugging something and he happened to be dreaming of the blonde so—But there's no way he can tell Taehyun all of that!

He started bowing repeatedly "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

"Stop or you'll get dizzy."

The other ceased but he wasn't satisfied, he rummaged through a drawer and retrieved a disinfectant spray "N-no I invaded your personal space.." and as he looked away with his eyes shut, he began spraying the content on the blonde-haired. Thinking he got the younger all dirty from touching him.

Taehyun coughed because of that but it soon turned into a burst of laugher. He would be annoyed, he always thought the older's silliness was cute "Beomgyu it's not to be used like that! And it's okay I swear"