𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟶

Kang Taehyun couldn't believe it... He really had no words that could convey his feelings about this whole story that he was just told. He took hold of his sister's wrist "Come on let's go.."

"Taehyun wait!" Dohyun quickly put his hand on his son's shoulder "Please I'm sorry—"

"Don't. touch. me. And you better leave me and Seohyun alone. We don't need you, Luther."

"Hear me out! There's something that I've been meaning to tell you. I have no idea why I didn't notice it earlier since your eyes were clearly purple. But you and Seohyun have the Alexandria's Genesis, I was just trying to prevent you guys from being executed!"

"Save it.." Taehyun walked off while still holding his sibling, he gave Chan and Jisung a faint smile before slamming the front doors shut.
He will never step into this hideout again.

~

Chan put his hands behind his head, relaxed "The alexanwhat?? The heck is that? But anyway" he yawned "Since I and Han got our pay-checks for helping you out, we'll be on our way too."

Jisung stretched his arms upwards "Yeah I miss the gang. Especially Minho, I can't wait to slap him."

The two walked towards a door and Jisung proposed to the other "Let's make our exit grandiose!!"

The older nodded as he started making a specific beat on the back door by knocking on it.

"HEY!" Jisung shouted

Chan ordered to no one "Come inside now!!"

Jisung kicked the door "HEY!!!!!"

They cleared their throats at the same time "Okay we're done."
And Jisung yelled a question before closing the door "hEy you wanna come in?!!!"

'No I don't want to. And what..... the actual hell was that?" Yuna wondered feeling her braincells fizz into nothingness.
She prod Dohyun's arm "Father, do you have this Genesis as well? You used to have purple eyes too."
The man clenched his fists.

~~~

Taehyun was so happy that his sister was back, he couldn't ask for anything else but to have his only family by his side.
When they got home, she immediately launched herself on her bed. But the big brother told her that she needed to take a bath first.

It was still nighttime, like 1am, and they were exhausted from everything since they were now laying on their beds, almost dozing off. But then Taehyun said "Wanna play a song? Like we used to."

"For sure!" They grabbed their guitars and started jamming for some time.

~

"Taehyun" Seohyun said as she lazily made a tapping sound on the surface of her guitar "Is it true that.. you killed people for me?"

The male was hesitant to answer but then she said "If you did, that's so cool!!"

A sigh escaped from his mouth 'This isn't Kang Seohyun speaking..'
The sibling he knew is against these things. Her irises are still red... Well Taehyun's are too.
And he's afraid that this colour is permanent now.

Seohyun made an exclamation after eyeing something on her phone "For someone who has a quarter of vampire blood like me, we should multiply my age by 13, which makes my vampire age 117 years old!!! Tae I'm your big sister now!"