𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟺

2067 words.... last time pRoMiSe.

Beomgyu started "You know that time where we first met at that library? I—"

Taehyun cut him off "Can we not talk about that place anymore? I have bad memories there.."

Beomgyu rubbed his neck as he sighed. He had finally mustered the courage to tell something to the blonde. But before that, there's something he'll now like to know "Do you mind telling me what? I.. I want to know more about you"

The younger never really felt like telling the other about his past. But he now felt comfortable enough to do so. "Since I was abandoned by my parents, I live alone with my little sister. Arranging the shelves at that library was one of the many little jobs that I had, to provide for us two. It was honestly stressful.. And if it wasn't worse enough, my sister isn't even around at the moment, so I'm alone."

'Abandoned by his parents..' Beomgyu thought with a fallen look on his face 'I thought so..' he noticed that the younger male looked visibly upset, so without thinking, he pulled him into a hug with his arms now enveloping the other's waist.

"B-Beomgyu?" Taehyun's heart skipped a beat at this sudden proximity, "What are you-"

"Cry."

"Huh..?"

"Sometimes I feel like you're holding a lot of pain inside.. please let it out, it'll do you good" he ran his fingers through the back of Taehyun's hair "You're not alone.. If you want a shoulder to cry on, you can count on me.. If you need help with money, I'm here too.." he said in a soft voice, hugging the blonde in a comforting way.

Taehyun's expression was a slightly shocked face, his lips parted, his eyes widened. He doesn't remember the last time he was hugged and actually wanted it. Cos' before he knew it, tears started streaming down his cheeks. Why? Why is this happening, he hasn't cried in years, he always forced the emotions inside because he doesn't want to worry his sibling.

What kind of power does Beomgyu have over him... He was now sobbing, his arms wrapped themselves around the other's neck "I miss my sister.. I miss my family"

Beomgyu hummed, rubbing his back in a consoling manner.

"All I want is to be happy..." He confessed snivelling. Yeonjun didn't fail to tell him numerous times that no one likes or wants him, and Taehyun started believing it with time. Going through abandonment, having to take care of a 6 year old all on your own when you were only 15.
Now being pressured and forced to commit murder is really hard on him as well...

Beomgyu hummed again as a response "I want you to be happy too. You...mean a lot to me."

Taehyun's teary eyes widened 'I mean a lot to someone?'
"No!" He cried "Don't lie to me. You're going to abandon me like everyone else.."