𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼

Still in the flashback

"Ah Yeonjun" Taehyun exclaimed after taking notice of his older friend walking towards him, quite slowly. Taehyun pat the seat next to him "I've found the solution to your math problem that you've been having trouble solving" He revealed enthusiastically.

Yeonjun just stood there, dull eyes, with an expression that couldn't be blanker.

The pink-haired always wanted to be the closest to Beomgyu but that was unobtainable. Soobin will always be that person. The two are best friends who grew up together, he knows he can't break their bond.

Beomgyu is liked by everyone, people ask him out all the time, sometimes he says no, something he says yes, it depends on his mood. But this last month it's always been 'no' for a reason that only he and now Yeonjun knows. He's had girlfriends but always ended up breaking up with them. The pink-haired was always on the side, patiently waiting for his chance to finally pour his heart to the brunette.

He even dyed his hair solely because Beomgyu once said pink is a cute colour. Yeonjun tries so hard to reach Beomgyu's standards, desperately wanting the brunette to like him back.. But Beomgyu doesn't and will probably never look at Yeonjun that way.

And now he just learned that Taehyun, a friend that he met some time ago, got Beomgyu's attention without even trying.

Without even freaking trying.

'I've not met you at the library for a month and this is what you do behind my back? Stealing the boy I like?'

"Taehyun."

"Hm?"

~~

The reason why Taehyun doesn't make friends, has trust issue and just isn't really good at social situations,

Is because of the things Yeonjun told him after hearing that Beomgyu liked him.

His jealousy completely took over as he threw unmerited insults at him and broke their friendship right then and there. Before stomping out of the library, leaving Taehyun crestfallen and confused.

And since then, Beomgyu hasn't seen Taehyun at that library as often as he used to.

────☆────
Present day

Beomgyu's face heated up "Wait I—"

Soobin put his indexes on the sides of his own head as he cut him off  "You indeed came out as bisexual some time ago.. I get it now... that's why you helped him even though that's not really your kind.. Oooh Beom has a crush~"

"Be quiet!" Beomgyu punched the table but immediately winced in pain from that action "Lower your voice.. I just—"

"So that's why your cheeks were all pink!" He pointed at Beomgyu in a mocking way "You wanted to act tough and as if you don't like him, but your hormones still showed your gay!! I'm connecting the dotes!"

"What dotes?! And stop cutting me off!" Beomgyu felt uneasy as he touched his ear and looked sideways "I just think he's cute, I don't like, like him"