𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻

Taehyun was writing in his notebook with Jisung and Chan being muted. Unaware that he was one of the main subjects of discussion at a table nearby, his target's table. He really only has eyes for his target so he naturally knew he was in the same room. And he was with those 2 boys again... He didn't like that.

It wasn't long until he heard people installing themselves at his table, he silently cursed 'I don't want any nuisances.'

"Hi!!" One of them greeted "Do you mind if we sit with you?"

'What kind of question is that? They already sat down'

"I do." After that two worded blunt reply. Taehyun realised how familiar that male voice was. That aroused his curiosity as he looked up from his book.

"Hyun!!!" A boy warmly wrapped his arms around him. The blonde's eyes widened greatly, "Hyuka?"

It was previously mentioned that Taehyun had practically no friends. Well, Huening Kai was his one true friend that he had in high school. The blonde made his first genuine smile today "I didn't know you went to this college"

"Well I didn't know YOU went to this college. I guess you just transferred." He laughed as he pulled away to ruffle his blonde locks, leaving them disheveled. He was really happy to see his friend and that friend reciprocated that feeling.
"Oh!" Huening Kai exclaimed "They're my friends" he pointed at the three that were sitting beside him.

"I'm Lee Heeseung!" A brown-haired introduced with a bright smile

"Hi I'm Song Hyeongjun!" The shortest male who is still moderately tall greeted at his turn.

The long black-haired female made a little wave "What's up? I'm Shin Yuna!"

Taehyun frowned, he doesn't want their company and doesn't give a damn about their names. But since they're Kai's friends, he's willing to give them a chance. "I'm Kang Taehyun..."

"What year are you in?" Heeseung asked.

"First yea—"

"Oh my gosh us three are first years too!!" Huening, Hyeongjun and Yuna somehow said this at the same time, Yuna added "I actually just transferred here today as well! These three boys immediately went to befriend me"

Hyeongjun giggled "It looks like we're just casually collecting new first years today haha! In what group are you in? We might have classes together! I'm in C"

"I feel oddly left out." Heeseung the only second-year remarked to himself.

"I'm in B" Taehyun revealed 'Just like Beomgyu...'

"Bummer... We're not in the same group" HueningKai said feeling a bit sad, which means they won't share any classes together. Heeseung slowly lifted his arm upwards "Well I'm in group B as well.."

(Huening C, Yuna A)

After a bit of settling down, they all brought out their lunches and dug in. "You don't have any food Hyun?" Huening remarked sounding worried "I'll be happy to share mine! It's cheese tteokbokki, one of my favourite snacks"