𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟾

"Beomgyu!!" The pink-haired cried.

"Please wake up!! No!!!" Yeonjun retained the tears in, he told himself that he had to calm down first.
No panicking... there's still hope..

He had sat the younger across his lap, he put his ear against Beomgyu's chest. And closed his eyes to focus, he then felt a sigh of complete relief after hearing a very faint heartbeat. He caressed his cheek "Thank goodness..."
'He must be completely worn out..'

Beomgyu slowly and weakly opened his eyes, they were now half-open "Yeonjun...? I'm..not dead...?" He whispered.

"No silly.." But his smile disappeared after taking a good look at Beomgyu's state. His lips were swollen, his neck was covered with hickeys and a deep bite mark. His whole body looked slimmer than usual and it was all pale. And we can't forget his big shoulder injury "That monster... how dare he does this to you" his face softened "Beomgyu I'm so sorry you had to go through all that, but don't worry, you're safe with me now"

"...So it..wasn't a nightmare...Where's T-Taehyun?"
Yeonjun frowned, wondering why he's still willing to say that name "I saw what was going on, so I immediately called the police and they took him away, now he can't hurt you any longer. An ambulance will be here in a minute."

Tears started welling in Beomgyu's eyes "Tae..hyun... He—"
Yeonjun didn't care if he gets blood on him as he hugged the younger male
"I know I know.. he's a heartless murderer who killed your friends and tried to kill you too. You see why I never trusted him, he's a sadist, a complete sadist who only cares for bloodshed and sexual gratification.

If it wasn't for me, you would be dead and he would have gotten away with it. He's a killer, I would never kill anyone. I promise to take care of you.." he said softly "Let him rot in jail, and let's stay together okay?"

He made sure that the sharp object that he secretly has on him isn't visible. An object that he planned on using tonight but seems like he doesn't need to anymore 'I finally got rid of him.. he's finally gone! Now Beomgyu will only have eyes for me..'

The younger's tears rolled down his face. He seriously didn't know what made him cry since a lot of thoughts were occupying his mind at the moment. But he let out a brief hum as a response, he closed his eyes again since keeping them open requires too much energy. And soon they could hear the ambulance sirens approaching.

_____________

~~~
On the same night.

Taehyun was looking out of the car window 'Stupid Kang, he's so weak that Yuna made me do the job for him. And now this happens... because of that pink-haired bastard. It's a shame I was having so much fun...'

After arriving in front of the police station, the men brought him out of the car. They forcibly guided him towards the door.

But as they were about to reach it, someone appeared before them. "Don't touch him."

.

Taehyun blinked, the boy literally just blinked and after he reopened his eyes, he saw something that people wouldn't normally have a straight face at. He saw decapitated bodies all over the ground, aka the cops who were holding him a millisecond ago, all their limbs and heads were separated from the torsos. "..."
He looked up and what he saw in from of him was somehow more shocking than the gruesome scene.