𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟻

It was silent.

Taehyun stared down at the ground in such a prolonged way that Beomgyu was getting concerned, but he just got rejected so... he wasn't in the mood to say much. But oh well.. at least he told Taehyun how he feels..

Taehyun suddenly snatched the mini mic from his shirt and stood up to crush it with his foot. He then deactivated the earbud. 'I'm done listening to them. I'll do my own thing.'

'But I need to move on' After taking 2 little steps away from Beomgyu, he looked over his shoulder and saw the male looking confused and really sad. 'But-'

The brunette took a deep breath "Taehyu—mmph?!" Before he could finish, the blonde pulled him in by the shoulder and brought their lips into a collision, sending Beomgyu's heart racing.

~~

After hearing from her friend, Sunhee approached Yeonjun with a pissed look on her face "Do you have any idea what's going on on the rooftop!?"

Yeonjun raised a brow confused "Judging by your outrage, I'd guess someone's having fun?"

"Beomgyu's a cheater! Since when is he even gay!?"

~~

Taehyun detached his lips from Beomgyu's, leaving the latter utterly stunned, his voice cracked a bit "W-w-wha-"

"I'm sorry... Goodbye." with that Taehyun suddenly speeded off. The second he opens the door that leads to the 5th floor of the school, he was welcomed by Yeonjun.

The older glanced in a distance and saw Beomgyu sitting on a bench.. He immediately shoved the blonde away before advancing towards the brunette.

~

Beomgyu bit his lower lip and rested his right hand on his chest area 'Heart, you're so annoying. I know you like Taehyun more than me and my rib cage but that's not an excuse to hit that cage so hard! Do you want to break out of my chest to hug him or something!?
... I get the whole "you stole my heart" expression now-'

While Beomgyu was scolding his vital organ, Yeonjun walked over to him. The warmth and also slight fluster he had when Taehyun cried in his arms still lingers on him, the way his lips prettily rested against his own won't leave his brain either.
That kiss just now was short but it somehow left him more flustered than the first one they shared. The older sat beside him and sternly asked "What happened?"

"N-nothing! Why're you here? Go to Soobin or something. I need my alone time??"

The pink-haired eyed the other, he was clearly blushing hard, it can't be because of NoThing.
"Beomgyu-"

The younger let out a muffled groan in his palms "I can't believe it..!" He faced the older "Yeonjun. Let's say you ask someone to be your boyfriend, But you two end up kissing instead of receiving a reply, then you get your reply which is rejection but then they kiss you again and later say goodbye to you. What does that mean?!"

Yeonjun frowned "Let me guess, did this situation happen just now between you and Taehyun? He's the one who got turned down right?"

"OF COURSE NOT" Beomgyu hugged his knees to hide his flushed face in them "But he said he liked me back.. I don't get him...." he whined "Why did he leave like this? I still wanted him to stay..."