𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟹

~

'No no.. I can't let him kill Beomgyu. Kill me instead, just don't touch Beomgyu.. please!'

Eyes still teary, Taehyun tripped on something and fell on the pavement. He tried to get up but seems like his knee got injured. He clenched his fists 'No no no... I need to save Beomgyu.. I'm almost there..'

[Just let me take over. I'm a faster runner.]

'I don't trust you... You're on Luther's side and you'll probably r*pe every teen in sight.'

[Touché. But I'm only interested in Beomgyu, to be honest. Like damn I just want to suck his d—]
'DON'T POLLUTE MY HEAD WITH YOUR DIRTINESS'

As he slowly looked up, he saw something quite surprising. It was Seohyun, she was hovering slightly above the ground. She grabbed Taehyun's hand and pulled him up "I realised that I could fly after I tried to catch up to you, which is thanks to the vampire blood. But that's not important. LET'S GO. QUICK."

~

Meanwhile, Beomgyu just left his father's grave and was making his way out of the cemetery.

'Is that..' His walking speed gradually slowed down.. As he saw a suspicious-looking man from a distance, with a spear in his hand.

With the help of his sister, Taehyun had hastily made his way to the cemetery 'Where are they?!! Are we too late?!'
"BEOMGYU!!?" The siblings started restlessly searching around the whole big place, calling out for his name, and they ended splitting up.

~

The man was slowly approaching the brunette. Shivers ran down Beomgyu's spine after he had smirked at him. "Is this..Luther?"

"Yes, and you must be Choi Beomgyu. Judging by your appearance, I'm surprised that Taehyun failed to kill you."

The boy was taking steps backward in fright, he couldn't really see the older since he's like a shadow "Wh-what's that supposed to mean-"

"If you don't answer my following questions with utmost honesty, I'll kill you. If you try running away, I'll kill you."

Beomgyu gulped saying in a frail voice "Okay.."

'I don't get why Taehyun didn't kill him. Is there something going on between them?'
"What relationship do you have with Kang Taehyun?"

"We're close friends...."

"Nothing more?"

Even though Beomgyu was terrified, he couldn't help but blush at the question "U-um- in all honesty........ He means a lot to me and I..I love him quite a bit. So.. I'd like to be mo......" Shyness caused the rest of his words to muffle into nothing.

Luther frowned, an expression that's kinda indecipherable "Does he love you?"
Beomgyu started fidgeting with his fingers
"L-Love? I don't know.. He likes me more than a friend but I won't say love.. But I'm fine with that, I guess."

Hearing this, Luther started walking away, making Beomgyu sigh in relief.

Now that he was a few feet away from the brunette, he brusquely turned around.

"Nonsense. My son ain't gay for some randomly picked target and you ain't supposed to be alive. If he loved you then sure you can live but he doesn't, so die you useless shit."
Luther held his human-sized arrow horizontally with the tip of the blade aiming at Beomgyu's heart.