𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺

[What father is doing... is also erasing me from existence.. Seems like healing also completely neutralises the vampirism]

[So I want to tell you a few things,
The answer isn't in the heart.
And I hate you
Take care of ourselves, I guess. Goodbye.]

.

.

It worked,
his fatal wound was successfully healed. The young blonde could finally see the light again, if it wasn't for Luther, he wouldn't have made it. And as Taehyun slowly opened his eyes, he faintly perceived four people leaning over him.. huh.

And the three youngest ones literally launched themselves on him- squeezing him in a hug "TERRY!! TAE!!"

"Nrgh... get off me!!!" Taehyun brusquely sat up as he pushed the two males away. But he naturally let himself get hugged by his sister "I was so scared.." she cried.

"Man Terry loves me and Chan way too much" Jisung thought of pointing that out without real proof.

Taehyun patted her back in confusion. Wasn't he greatly hurt some time ago? "What..happened?"

Chan attempted a recapitulation "Luther he—"

"That monster was going to kill Beomgyu!!"Taehyun interrupted while pointing at the culprit in question "And he almost killed me—"

"Yes almost. You were on the verge of dying, but Luther saved you.." It was Chan's turn to interrupt as he clarified in a calm voice "He used his own energy to heal you"

Taehyun's eyes widened "Huh.....?"

His sister hummed "It was kinda cool honestly."

Jisung pulled out something quite random from his little bag "Terry, look into this miroh"

"It's pronounced mirror..." the older refuted

The blonde's mouth gaped... as he viewed the glass, he noticed how his eyes were back to their original colour, purple. "Wow...."
'So.. Shin really is gone..?'

'Good.'

"Thank you..." Taehyun expressed his gratitude to the oldest in quite an emotionless tone "But where's Beo—"

His purple eyes widened, behind him was a body belonging to... "BEOMGYU?!!" He gasped at the sight of his lethal injury which made him panic immensely.
His instinct led him to go to his side before laying the boy on his lap.

While supporting his head, he started shaking him. Beomgyu was showing zero signs of life which englobed Taehyun in perturbation.
"W-Wha— JISUNG YOU TOLD ME HE WAS FINE?!'

'I didn't know you would live to find out the truth...'

Taehyun looked down at Beomgyu with his eyes lacking spark, his hand stroke his cheek "No... this can't be.." He proceeded to rest his ear against the older's chest in seek of a heartbeat. But no, not a single sound, no little hint that something is alive in there.