𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟽

Again, disturbing things ahead. Like this chap is *cough* It was interesting, uncomfortable and hard to write...
________________

It started drizzling, the male in front of Beomgyu was soaked with blood.. He had a crazy grin on his face, showing his perfectly aligned, white and pointy teeth.

Beomgyu clearly perceived his knife and the two bodies beside him. One of them being his ex-girlfriend with a big hole in her forehead, he didn't like her but she didn't deserve this at all. And the other.. well.. Since the trash bag was laying open on the ground, it exposed the decapitated body that was inside it. The body belonging to someone who was often confused as his brother.

He has had a crush on Taehyun for a while.. He always thought of him as this cute boy who is feisty but not enough to do things like this, guess he was wrong.
He was upset when he kept on seeing him with Yuna, so he hung out with Yeonjun today to get his mind off of things. But he never expected to see the following sight, why would he?

He completely froze, he couldn't think straight or even move. The state of utter shock that he's in right now was incomprehensible. The thought that he's been crushing on someone who would do something as cruel as killing two innocent teens in cold blood, didn't want to register. They hugged, they held hands, they even kissed and not just once... And he did all that with.. a killer?

Taehyun slowly approached him while Beomgyu was walking backwards. "No..."

"Yes..." The younger smiled, with rather quick movements he made it to Beomgyu's side. Then put his bloody hand on Beomgyu's cheek and pulled him closer "You caught me~"

The older's senses kicked in as he hit the other's hand away then mindlessly slapped him "YOU F*CKING MONSTER! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!"

Since Taehyun's neck was slapped to the side, he slowly turned his face back to the older and giggled while putting a strong grip on his arm "I killed them for you"

"The hell do you mean?! Freaking get away from me!!" He tried to pull away from Taehyun to be able to get the heck out of here and call the police.

Taehyun intertwined his fingers with the older's before putting their paired hands between their chests "Don't you get it? They wanted me to kill you, but there's no way I could do that~ So I killed this guy instead. And that girl was annoying and clingy right? So I got rid of her for you~"

Beomgyu was simply petrified, he stared into his red eyes that lacked any sort of emotion except for craziness. He made one mistake today, which was to wear this red shirt that he currently has on him.

Taehyun goes insane at the sight of this colour. Thanks to Luther and Yuna.
'Succulent' This is what vampire Taehyun thought of him at the moment as he shoved the human against the brick wall and crashed his lips onto his.

Beomgyu's eyes immediately widened, his cheeks got pinker but he pushed him off "W-what are you doing?"

"Kissing you?"

"But why?!"

Taehyun brought him in, quite aggressively "Shut up. Don't act like you don't want it."
He completely closed the gap between them and their lips. There's no way Beomgyu's going to let himself get kissed by this deranged ʜᴏᴛ murderer!! No way!
He really tried to push him off, but his strength weakened when the younger forced his tongue inside of his mouth.

Taehyun pinned his wrists against the wall and literally explored the older's mouth, earning whimpers and muffled gasps from Beomgyu. His fangs were getting in the way as he bit the boy's lower lip, drawing blood. He naturally licked it off and continued sensually kissing him.