𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹

Taehyun stepped out of the bathroom and immediately met eyes with the three boys, precisely Yeonjun.

The aforementioned stared at him back with a fierce look. A ton of questions flashed through Yeonjun's mind as he looked at him.

'Why does Beomgyu like this guy more than me? What does he have that I don't? We've known each other way longer than they have, so why was it so easy for him to fall for Taehyun instead of me?
So f*cking unfair.'

Taehyun's stare drifted to Soobin, the blue-haired had his arm around Beomgyu's waist. Which irritated Taehyun for some reason. He doesn't know what it is, but seeing his target in someone else's arms really irked him.

He really doesn't like this.

He just grabbed his bag then advanced towards the front door. He briefly turned around to wave at his friend "Thanks for yesterday, I had fun" he said genuinely, he meant it.

He's been wanting to spend a day with a friend at an amusement park. And Beomgyu granted that wish, and he made the experience even better by displaying his kind and outgoing self to Taehyun. The latter appreciates him for that...

The older looked down "Me too.. Actually Taehyun, I was wondering if you'd like to go to class together-"

"Sure!" Taehyun smiled at him "I'll wait for you outside" and with that, the blonde exited the scene.

When he left, Soobin nudged the arm of the shorter "I'm glad y'all are getting close"

The younger made a shy smile "You know.. it came to me that Taehyun is just as cute on the inside as he is on the outside. I really think I like him.."

Yeonjun had it. He just couldn't listen to this. He stomped out of the room, leaving the two in confusion. After taking hold of the doorknob and opening the door, he made contact with Taehyun.

~

"What are you up to Kang?!" He spat.

Taehyun eyed the pink-haired, the latter clearly looked annoyed, unfriendly vibes all over and god knows why. "When are you not mad..? What do you mean?"

The older approached him more, with a scowl still set on his face "Don't play dumb. What do you want from Beomgyu?!"

"...I just wanna be his friend."

Yeonjun wasn't buying it "Someone like you always has a hidden motive. And we both know you hate socialising."

Even though Taehyun's shorter, he was somehow looking down at the other "I may hate that because people like you abandoned me. We were friends, but you completely stopped talking to me. Now is it bad that I want to make new ones?"

"Well Beomgyu doesn't want your friendship, no one does-"

The blonde suddenly looked more serious than usual "That may be true. But you, do you want Beomgyu's friendship? Or do you want more than that?"

Yeonjun suddenly froze, not knowing what to reply for once. Taehyun continued "I want to say something... I feel like the blue-haired f*ckward named Soobin, also wants something more from you"

"What do you—"

The door leading to the dorm suddenly opened, revealing Beomgyu and Soobin.
"Taehyun!" Beomgyu exclaimed with a big smile on his face "Are you ready to go?"

Taehyun chuckled "yep—"
But his eyes soon widened, Beomgyu had suddenly grabbed his hand with both of his own.
Taehyun stared down at their paired hands as they both blushed with the brunette immediately retreating his action "Ah s-sorry! I don't know what came over me"