𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿

"Taehyun.. do you know her?"

The blonde quickly hid his knife but he was himself confused as heck. Where did Yuna come from and why is she doing what she's doing? Taehyun could feel her arms laced around him from the back "Um she's my—"

"Girlfriend!" She pressed their cheeks together "So boy, please leave."

"What..?" Beomgyu whispered as he took a step back "g-girlfriend-"

"Yo what the f*ck are you talking abou—" Yuna quickly covered Taehyun's mouth then whispered in his ear "Agree to what I said or.."

"Or what?" Taehyun scoffed.

"I'll tell Luther you disobeyed him"

Taehyun's eyes never widened this big, he stared at her in utter shock "H..How do you..."

.

.

.

"Yeah.. she's my girlfriend."

Beomgyu has known Taehyun for a bit less than half a year, but only started really talking to him recently. Taehyun can be mean but the older discovered that he still has some cute sides. He was friendly the very first time they met and his visuals left him speechless. What Beomgyu feels towards the younger is far from love, sure he is attracted to him but it was only with a tinge of romance.
So.
Why did Beomgyu's heart shatter when he heard that?

He turned away in silence and took a heavy step forward, his face was grim, he didn't know why but his heart started pounding harder..

Taehyun reached his arm out "Beomgy—"

The brunette speeded off further into the alley then was no longer in the two younger's sight after a few seconds. He could feel his insides tighten as he ran with his head down.

~

Taehyun pushed her away, making her almost lose her footing "You ruined it, why are you here? How do you know Luther?!" He questioned.
The younger returned a smirk at him before sauntering away, she made a 'follow me' gesture with her index.

Taehyun followed her while still remaining on guard, he was at the same time curious and suspicious. The female decided to strike up a conversation instead of walking in dead silence "That was Beomgyu earlier right?"

The older frowned "Mhm..."

"I think he fancies you."

Taehyun shot his head back in her direction, a frown still present on his face "What."

The girl stretched her arms upwards, still guiding the blonde somewhere "I don't know, just a thought. He looked jealous when I said I was your girlfriend. Which by the way, I can't believe I said that.. I feel like throwing up."

"Then why did you say that?!"

"Oh. We're here!" She said ignoring the question while pointing at a door. Taehyun couldn't believe his eyes.. this is the hideout.. the place where he stayed a few days at, where Luther, Chan, Jisung are. Including his sister who is being held, hostage.
"How..."

~~

"WOW!" Taehyun and Jisung embraced each other, a hug that only one of them actually wanted "I see you've met our spy Terry!"

Taehyun elbowed him in a not-so-friendly way. "Spy?!"

"Ouch..."
Bang Chan approached them "Yep we've sent Yuna to that school just to keep an eye on you! She told you she transferred there on the same day right?"