𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟷

The next day

"We would like to see Beomgyu, we're his friends"

The lady eyed the person who just spoke. They had a hood over their head and also had a mask over their mouth. We could really only see their brown eyes, it should also be noted that they were accompanied by someone in a similar fit.

Beomgyu's mother stared at them with suspicion "What are your names?"

"I'm count Léopold von Lichtenstein and this is Bernie."

~|~|~
10 min later

Beomgyu's bedroom door opened, His gullible mother said "Honey! Leo and Bernie came to visit ya!" She left the room while Léopold stepped in.

Beomgyu didn't react or bother to look at them, he just kept his dead stare on his television.

"Beomgyu..."

The latter can recognise that voice between millions, he hastily sat up in a straighter position. 'Taehyun?!'

Both males could feel their cheeks pinken at each other's presence.
The person who entered removed their mask and hood, exposing their identity. "Here..."
The blonde reached his arm out to hand him a bouquet of pretty white orchids which Beomgyu gently took a hold of, he still hasn't uttered a word.

Taehyun then disappeared from the older's field of vision, not that he left the room, but that his forehead was now resting on the floor. The latter leaned a bit forward from his bed to try to get what's going on, and his eyes widened after seeing that Taehyun is kneeling on floor, bowing to him.

"Beomgyu... I'm terribly sorry for what I did to you, I'm the one who put you in this condition.. and I sincerely apologise... I was in the wrong, what I've done to you and the others can't be forgiven and I know it. I just came to say sorry"
He slowly got up and clutched his heart, it could clearly be seen that his eyes were welling with tears of genuine guilt. He made sure to keep a safe distance between him and the other "I.. won't bother you any longer.." he made a standing bow before proceeding to head away.

But before he could, a sudden grip on his wrist stopped him, the interrupter stayed quiet.
Taehyun felt worried "Beomgyu what are you doing..? It's bad to get up so suddenly like this.."

"I forgive you... Your sister told me everything.."

'My sister? Is he talking about Yuna? But he doesn't know we're related-'
Beomgyu continued "She came yesterday when I was at the hospital, and she told me everything.."

"What's 'everything' exactly?"
'Why would she even do that?'

"Every single thing. I would be a real jerk if I get mad at someone who couldn't have control over themselves.." his grip on Taehyun's wrist slowly moved down to his hand "You're not the one who did all those horrible things, it was Shin Taehyun... You're funny for taking the blame for something that another person did. Take it like this, the one who committed those crimes was a complete stranger who happens to look like you. When I looked at them in the eyes back then, I just knew that it wasn't you."

"Beomgyu no..." Taehyun seemed really sullen "Don't forgive me.. I think it's just best if I stayed away from you... especially since.." he glanced at the TV and saw his face on the screen "I'm the talk of the town.."