| Extra Scenes |

a/n: bunch of people asked so I receive but it's short

Also this is all NON CANON!! Never happened in the real story.

Karl POV

"Where are we going? It's like 4 am..." I asked, laughing at Nick's paranormal behavior. He dragged me out of bed and I can assume he's walking me down the street. He's being all mysterious today.

"I'll tell you when you can open your eyes, alright?" He giggled, squeezing my hand and proceeding to run. I could obviously keep up, but it startled me at first, making me stumble a little. "That's all I'm gonna say for now.."

After a little walking, not as much as I at first expected, we came to a stop in a warm area. I couldn't see anything because of the blindfold he insisted for me to wear, but it was safe to assume we were near a fireplace.

"Now, take off that stupid blindfold." He instructed, ruffling my hair. I did as he told, and looked at my surroundings. We seemed to be at some sort of park, empty but decorated.

There were red ribbons on the swing set, fake rose petals around where we stood, and even balloons hanging from the stairs that held up the slide. To top everything off, there was a fireplace lit right next to us.

Analyzing a bit further, Zak and Darryl were a bit far behind Nick. Tommy and Tubbo were there, Tommy with his usual grin and Tubbo waved to me happily. Alex wasn't wearing a shirt for some reason, ignoring how cold it was, and was talking to Niki. Techno was there, surprisingly. And he was even smiling.

So they knew all about this, didn't they?

"Happy Valentine's Day, Karl." Nick took my hand softly, and leaned in for a kiss. We connected lips and everyone expect Techno cheered. He just bared a happy clap to the exchange. I smiled at everyone who already knew about Nick's doing, rolling my eyes and running to the swing set.

"Come swing with me, Nick."

"I'm not good at it, but I'll push you."

"Hey, Techno! Bet you can't beat me in a race." I heard Tommy challenge, with his cocky yet soothing attitude. Techno crossed his arms, looking at the child's burning inspirational eyes. "You're on, kid!"

"Hey, Skeppy!" I noticed Darryl face Zak, knowing exactly what he was about to do. I always knew about their little 'friendship.'

"Happy Valentine's Day." Darryl said softly, and they connected lips. Per usual, the two waited long enough to do it. Took longer than me and Nick to kiss.

"Hey Niki, wanna learn about drugs?" I barely heard Alex question, and I immediately knew that wouldn't end well.

"I wanna learn about drugs, Big Q!" Tubbo joined in, and the three of them began chatting with one another about drugs. I noticed Niki be genuinely happy for a little.

This is, perfect. I love this. I love Nick, I never want to leave him. I can't wait until we turn 18 and finally move in together. I'll feel this happy every day, won't I? I'm impatient for that day to come.

And all my friends, Tommy, Tubbo, Niki, Alex, Zak, Darryl, and I guess Techno's my friend! I never want to lose them either, they mean the world to me! Each and every one of them. We can have days like this everyday once I'm older.

Thank you, Nick.

I love you.

a/n: happy valentines day <3 you guys r great and thanks for enjoying the storyy