FamIL(ove)Y(ou)?

*COMMENT PLEASE AND THANKS*

Giselle sat at the top of the stairs, lostening to the commotion downstairs. "What's going on?" The twins asked, stepping out of their rooms. "Just a misunderstanding." "That doesn't sound like a misunderstanding," Lyric said with a yawn. "Sounds like a typical Mom and Pops argument," Harmony added. "Something like that. It'll calm down in a minute " Giselle told them. They nodded and went back in their rooms.

Dre walked out of the room, putting a shirt on as he rushed downstairs. Wanting to know why he rushed downstairs she followed behind. "Why did he take Haven?" Dre instantly asked. "In case Damon tries to take her," Reign answered. Although Cookie's cry wasn't heard out loud, her chest constantly heaved as she tried to catch her breath. No matter what she thought about, she couldn't seem to steady her breathing.

"Ma?" "Not......now Andre." Taking a seat next to her, he pulled her in for comfort. Being Cookie's rock forever and always.  Everyone always looked to Jamal to be the one to rush to Cookie's side in all things bad and Lucious. But that wasn't the case. Cookie knew Jamal would hide her if she needed. But to give her comfort against Lu, that was Andre. It was also the reason why he would get the most upset when she would allow Lucious to do as he pleased.

Leah walked from the kitchen, seeing everyone in the living room. "What did Dwight do?" She asked looking at Cookie in distress. "It wasn't him Leah. It's my fault," Cookie confessed, wiping her eyes. "Then where is my demon child?" "Probably on a plane going somewhere to an island." "He ran after you did whatever it was you did huh," Leah voiced, noticing the disappointed looks of Reggie.

"Of all the things that boy has done to you and these babies....why are you crying?" "Leah it's not that simple. I-" "I'm sure you had good reason for it. And whatever it is, that's his karma." "Amen to that," Reggie tagged on. "Shut up parrot. You dislike everything your owner hated. Do you have a mind of your own? Does it work? Because I don't see how you're the only person who can't see that ms chocolate chip and my pencil neck sadist are 1 and the same."

The room grew silent as Leah continued on. "They both bad. They both do evil deeds. They're both conniving and manipulative. Both of em are murderers-" "Grandma!" Dre yelled out. "Hush up boy. But they both love this family. And they love each other like some crazy folks. That's the last time imma tell you. And you Ms ma'am. Stop crying over that negro going who knows where. He'll be back.

Get up and handle your business the way you handle this company. He don't sit around crying over the shit he's done to any of you. Don't you ever shed a tear over something that you did, that hurt his feelings. Because in case you forgot he has none. Get up girl. I know that maid ain't scrubbed them floors right. Back in my day we had to get on hands and knees to scrub floors." "No you didn't," Cookie snapped, rolling her eyes. "Maybe not. But you finally said something without crying," Leah winked at her before heading back to the kitchen.

Cookie's phone rang, she quickly answered until she realized it was Jamal. "Well hello to you." "I'm guessing yo daddy questioned you." "You know it. But I'm mad at you. Why you didn't tell meeeeee? I would've like to know I could've had a step dad that I could've ran away to," Jamal whined. "Boy shut the hell up. Do you know how deadly that could've been!?" "It's just the thought ma. Dad still not there?" "No," Cookie said with a pout. "Maybe he went to go get Haven like I told him to." "What are you talking about?" "He took her to somewhere 'safe'. He really thinks this dude would take her."

"He would Mal. More than that too." Silence filled the gap between them, Cookie's guilt settling back in. "What is with you and these psychoooooooooooooossssssss?" Cookie pinched the bridge of her nose, shaking her head at her dumb ass son. "Chasing my desire for a thrill I guess. I don't know." Her tone filled with regret, Jamal couldn't help but to hear how glum she sounded.