Do What I Say, Not What You Feel

Lucious woke up a few hours later, feeling a bit groggy. The lack of nutrients and water were starting to get to him. He looked around, then looked at the dry IV and groaned. "This bitch is stupid," he mumbled to himself. Sitting up slowly, he caught a glimpse of his prosthetic at the end of the bed. If only he could reach it, he could have something to help him get away. Looking to his right, he saw a note. We're going to help you. Nessa has lost her mind. Just give us time to make a plan.

He furrowed his eyebrows, knowing that whatever plan that dumb and dumber made, was not going to be the plan he followed. He wanted Nessa for himself. If he had his warehouse still, he would take her there and torture her to no return. Maybe even let Dre have a little fun with her before she ended up without a pulse. It didn't matter how she got hers. As long as she got dealt with at the hands of the Lyons. Lu sat up again, feeling like there was something missing.

He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck, and realized that the shock collar was off. Moving his head around and stretching his neck, he felt a little better, although some food would've been nice. Sitting in silence, he closed his eyes. Letting his mind drift to where he wanted to be. He thought about his kids, all 4 of them. As much as the boys worked his nerves, he loved them, and he missed them like crazy. Then he thought about his 2 year old that was going on 15.

He missed her little busy body self, even when she would take his leg while he slept. Hell, he even missed his crazy ass mama. No matter how much she threatened him on the regular basis. But most of all, he missed his wife. A grin formed on his face as he thought about her smile, that loud laugh. Her smart mouth and that big ass she sat on. He didn't need to drift further into thought about her body, but he couldn't stop himself.

Over 2 weeks and no Nookie made him extremely cranky. But the bright side to that was he had an extreme amount of energy pent up. If he ever found himself free and able to at least hydrate, he was going to tear Nessa apart limb by limb with no hesitation then go home and beat Cookie's walls for hours on end. The door opened, revealing Devon. He snuck further into the room, looking at the ceiling. Lucious followed his sight, seeing the small camera in the corner. He went to speak, but Devon shushed him.

A phone started ringing, prompting Devon to quickly answer it. "I got the camera moved. Hurry up and give him the phone before she comes back!" KP yelled. Devon nodded and hung up, showing Lucious the phone but nervously still holding it. "Hurry up and call whoever you need to call. We're risking our lives for you. She'll be back soon and if she catches KP-" "Are you going to shut the fuck up and give me the phone?" Lu interrupted him, growing impatient. Devon fumbled, shakily giving the phone to Lucious. Taking a second to think, Lu knew exactly who to call.

Outside of the Hotel

Thirsty sat in his car, waiting to see if anyone in particular went into the hotel. Anyone that stood out. It wasn't like he could go in and ask for Andre Lyon. Listening to some Coltrane, he noticed a girl walking into the hotel. She was a little darker than Giselle but there was some similarities. "Does she have a sister? How old is she?" He thought out loud. Pulling out his phone, he opened a file that held Giselle's personal info. He scrolled down, trying to find information on family.

 He scrolled down, trying to find information on family