It's All In Motion

*Heyyyy Vote and Comment my love*

A Week Later

Walking up to the mansion, Jamal walked inside not expecting to hear music blaring throughout the house. There was way too many people currently living in the home for only 1 person to be controlling the music. Cookie came downstairs, her hair twisted with a face mask on. "Ummm.....is my mother under all that?" Jamal asked. She rolled her eyes, waving him off as she headed to the kitchen. "Ma why is it so loud in here?" The sound of Heavy D and the Boyz Is It Good To You making it hard to hear. "I told Haven to clean up her room and she took my phone for some music. I forgot it was connected to the intercoms so everyone hears it." She didn't feel like hearing Haven whine about pausing the music to disconnect it so she just left it like it was.

"Is there no one else home?" "Everyone is here Mal. What do you want?" Cookie snapped as she opened the refrigerator. Jamal took a seat and sighed heavily. "We just came back from a doctor's appointment." "Mmhmm how are my grand babies?" "................. they ummm........." Cookie turned around and looked at her son. "Mal what's wrong?" "The twins are identical. They are also sharing the same amniotic sac and the same placenta........." "Okay?" "Skye is high risk. They want to take the twins no later than 32 weeks. Their cords could get tangled up and if they wait longer than 32 weeks we could lose the twins," he finished explaining. Cookie gasped, a hand over her mouth as she processed everything.

"Wait where is she?" "She's at home. She's been crying and finally fell asleep. Ma I'm scared. I don't want anything to happen to them." Cookie shushed him before pulling him into a hug. "Nothing is going to happen to those babies you hear me. Their going to be fine. They're going to be born healthy. Don't think those negatives thoughts you hear me?" Jamal nodded, holding Cookie like his life depended on it. "God got us. God got us," she said a silent prayer as she consoled Jamal. Reign came into the kitchen seeing the two. "What happened?" Jamal wiped his tears before explaining.

"They're MoMo twins? The girls were too. I know they say it's like 1% chance but yeah whatever. They didn't catch it with me until the 32nd week. I wasn't exactly taking it easy as a pregnant 17 year old. Somebody clearly was watching over my ass," Reign admitted. "Wait you went through this?" Jamal asked. "Mmhmm. Tell Skye she gotta calm down. The last thing she wants is to add high blood pressure on top of an already stressed body." "Can you talk to her? I'm sure she'll listen to you instead of me." "Of course I will." Haven came racing down the stairs to tell Cookie she was done cleaning. "Mommy! All clean!" The little one stopped walking, attempting to do the Roger Rabbit. "Girl what are you doing?" Cookie asked, unable to hold in her laugh.

"Trynna do the dance Mally show me." "Which dance?" Jamal questioned to jog his memory. "The rabbit." "Oh the Roger Rabbit. Okay. Remember you gotta move your arms at the same time," Jamal scooped up Haven and carried her upstairs to give another dance lesson. "A day of self care?" Reign asked, the green mask still on Cookie's face. "Mmhmm well deserved in my opinion." "That it is. You miss him don't you?" "Nope." Reign pursed her lips. Cookie wasn't fooling any damn body. "It's okay to admit it." "There is nothing to admit. I can live life without Lucious Lyon. He does not own the memory space in my brain." Nodding, Reign made herself a cup of tea. "Okay but who said I was asking about Lucious?"

Cookie narrowed her eyes at her oldest. "Why you all team Lucious anyways?" "I'm not. I'm team Coocious thank you very much," Cookie groaned. She hated that nickname. "My bad damn. Is it so bad that I like my parents together? Yall mad cute," Reign gushed. Cookie let out a deep laugh, it felt weird having a kid that wasn't always saying leave Lucious. Trey walked around the corner, he paused making eye contact with Reign. "I'm going to check Haven's room. You two should talk," Cookie voiced, feeling the energy in the room. The two took a seat at the table once Cookie left out. "Hi,' Reign spoke up. "Hey."