We Always Been Better Together

*Vote and Comment lovelies*

Lucious made a drive out to Philly. He was so fucking mad at himself. He wanted to hash everything out with Cookie and here they were even further apart. His mind so running laps about what he didn't even know about. It didn't make matters better when he received an accidental email from Calvin with a demo that Cookie had recorded. Pulling up to their old house, he stared at it. He remembered when they got this place. He wanted to bring their baby girl home to an actual home. Not a dingy ass motel. After they lost her, it was rough getting back on track to them. It didn't help that Cookie started fighting way more.

34 years ago

Cookie stormed up the street to the basketball court. She had just gotten home from hanging out with Carol only to have Shyne ask her why she was at Lucious place. It wasn't a secret that they lived together. Hell they were fucking married but then Shyne went on about how he just seen Lucious with somebody and he thought they had broken up. She quite literally had to bring Shyne to his knees, twisting his ear until he told her where Lucious was at. Eyeing her man she could feel steam shooting from her face. The girl Shyne saw standing in front of Lucious, dancing as he spit some rhymes.

With a raised eyebrow she walked over. Seeing her coming up to them, Lu kept flowing, pulling Cookie in between his legs. Acting like she wasn't bothered, she raised up 1 leg before kicking the girl in her ass making her fall face first on the concrete. "Oh what the fuck Cook!?" Lu tossed out, shooting up to help the bitch, almost knocking Cookie down. "Uh you tell me nigga. Fuck is you doing out here with this bitch?" "What it look like I'm doing? Making money and music. Fuck is you tripping for?"

"Oh really you don't know? I could've sworn I had a mothafucka come up to me talking about Lucious had a new bitch!" Looking at her sideways, Lucious wondered where she was getting this shit from. "You losing your fucking mind. Go home man. I'll talk to you later." "No you're going to talk to me now." The sound of the girl groaning, Cookie snapped her head at her. "Damn bitch. Let me suck his dick first or something," the girl spat as she felt the side of her face. "What you say to me?" "You fucking crazy. That's what. Ain't no-" Tired of hearing her voice, Cookie punched the girl in the face, seeing her stumble back.

"Run that back one more time!" Lucious quickly grabbed Cookie and tossed her over his shoulder. "Nah put me down! You wanna entertain disrespectful ass bitches then somebody getting they ass beat!" "Shut yo stupid ass up Cook!" "You the stupid mothafucka. Like I wasn't going to find you! 'I'm going to play ball babe. I gotta make a drop later. I'll be back before you get home'. Just saying shit! You didn't even make sure this hoe could take a hit. You expected that to be your new bitch!?" Lucious rolled his eyes as he carried her ass back home. He was sick of her running around causing trouble at the worst time. Just assuming and swinging.

"Put me the fuck down nigga!" She snapped. Once he opened the door, he tossed her on the couch and made a b-line to the kitchen. Grabbing a beer and opening it, he put the bottle up to his lips only for Cookie to throw a shoe and knock it on the ground. The liquor spilling over his favorite Adidas jumpsuit. His eyes shot straight to her. "Oh I got your attention now!?" Seeing his eyes get dark she took off running just for him to chase her, snatching her before she hit the stairs. "Don't throw shit then run. Nah show me yo fucking hands since you big and bad."

Feeling her hands swinging at him, he slammed her against the wall. Hemming her hands over her head. "Get off me bitch! You want to run around here fucking cheating on me and shit! I fucking hate you! I should've never got with yo stupid ass!" She hissed. "That's how you fucking feel? Fuck what I gotta say right?" "I don't hear you saying shit! So yeah that's how I fucking feel. Bitch shaking her bony ass all in yo goddamn face and you got the nerves to be coming at me sideways. Let go of me Lucious!" "Then get the fuck out!" He shoved her towards the door, her words came to a screeching halt.