Finding Fathers

Cookie paced back and forth while Jamal called Candace and Carol. It was one thing to find out you had another child or your father came back from hiding, but for a man who died in a hospital to come back to life was a bit too much for Cookie. She couldn't process it. Nothing about this situation was making sense. How could he be alive? Her mind instantly went to Renee, but she couldn't understand how she did it. You can't possibly hide a grown man. "Is she gonna be okay?" Reign asked Lucious. "She will be once this starts to make sense to her. How do we know that that this is actually the same man? Do you have a picture of him or something?" Lu questioned.

Reign pulled up her phone, searching for a photo

Reign pulled up her phone, searching for a photo. "Here you go. Is that him?" She asked, watching the facial expressions that displayed on Lu's face. "That's the old bastard," he murmured to himself. Cookie walked up behind him, slapping him with so much force. "Let me see and stop talking about my daddy," she snapped at him. He handed her the phone, watching her instantly start crying. "Where's the last place you seen him?" She asked, not taking her eyes off of the screen. "It was at some old brownstone in Philly. He'd been living in that old house before I was born. Supposedly you lived there," Reign answered. "Can't be the old house. We went there when we found Renee. No one else was in the house," Lucious mentioned.

"Yeah I know. I checked damn near everyday since he's been missing. Wait how did you know who he was Colonel Blimp?" Reign asked. "Well Rainbow, I know where he is. But your lack of respect for elders is making it a little difficult for me to want to share that info," Joe spat. "I think it's because you're growing a little more senile by the second," Reign hissed, starting to not like Joe whatsoever. "Both of you shut up! Where is my daddy Joe? I don't have time for this back and forth," Cookie shouted. Joe raised an eyebrow as he took his time pulling up the location. "Lucious. I'm gonna kill your daddy for real if he don't stop playing with me," Cookie growled.

"I'm gonna do it anyways," Reign voiced, piggy backing on the threat. Lucious pinched the bridge of his nose getting fed up. "Do we have to do this every day!?" He roared, snatching the envelope from Joe. "Boy-" "Back up old head!" Reign snapped, pointing her 9 mil directly at his face. Joe stood his ground, a sinister grin coming across his face. Lucious and Cookie both stared at the location, confused by where he was. "New Haven?" Cookie said as she looked at the address. "Connecticut?" Reign asked, putting the gun down. "Vermont," Lucious answered. "The fuck is in Vermont?" Cookie and Reign asked simultaneously. "I need y'all to stop talking for a second," Lucious said, trying to get used to them sounding identical.

"He's been held there but he's at a hospital in Middlesbury. Some kid was walking around and being destructive when he heard was sounded like someone trying to break a wall. Walked into an abandoned house and found him chained and exhausted," Joe explained. "Vermont... what is there? That's very random to hide somebody and how has he been there when I used to see him at the house in Philly?" Reign asked out loud. Her pacing started worrying Lucious, knowing that Dre paced frequently before his inner demons took over. "Is there a picture of the house? I remember we used to go up north when I was younger. We'd go like once a year but I can't remember where exactly," Cookie asked Joe as she went through the envelope again.