There's More to This

Dre laid in the bed, reading up on some paperwork for Empire. "He's finally asleep. This has been the longest day," Giselle groaned as she climbed in next to him. "Yeah it has. I have to find a way to get this budget under control. It's too many artists thinking they are entitled to extreme luxury," he spoke out to clear his mind. "Well I'll try to keep wardrobe low. Heifers that just got signed thinking they should be dripping in Balmain and Giuseppe. I'm two seconds from having Treasure in some damn Citi trends," she voiced, seeing Dre zoning out for a second. "Babe what's wrong?" She asked. He snapped out of his thoughts, looking over at her and let out a sigh.

"I'm not the oldest Lyon," he said, leaving Giselle to try and add the missing pieces. "I'm confused. What do you mean? Who had an illegitimate child?" She questioned. "Neither... Renee stole their first... well one of their firstborn. She was a twin," he explained. Giselle gasped, not sure where to begin. "That's some fucked up shit. How are your parents taking it? Have you met her?" She pried. It was always something new being discovered in this family but this was by far the most exciting discovery for her. "Yeah I've met her. Mom and pop have been missing for the past few days. It's crazy. She looks just like my mom before she got locked up. But she has Lucious' eyes," he said.

"Like Haven?" Dre smiled and nodded, "Make her a little darker and all Cookie." "What is she like?" She asked. As she listened to Dre talk about his newest sister, she noticed that this wasn't the thing that was weighing on his shoulders. He beamed as he talked about Reign. It was like he was happy to no longer be the oldest. She hated that he hid some things from her but she couldn't blame him. She was just now able to lay next to him without fearing he'd strangle her in her sleep. "So now there's 5 Lyon Cubs. She doesn't believe what we say about Renee but she's accepting that she's family. It's all just so much to take in right now," he said, his phone ringing next to him.

He looked down seeing Destiny's name flash across the screen. "Who was that?" Giselle asked, curious as to why he didn't answer the phone. "Keem. He probably just found out about Reign," he lied, putting his work on the nightstand. "Oh okay," she said, not believing that at all. He pulled her into his, peppering her with kisses. Embracing his touch, she finally started to relax. Climbing on top of him and taking her silk robe off. Dre sat up, wrapping his arms around her waist as he gave her nipples attention. Her moans filled his ears until her phone started ringing. Seeing her reach for it, he decided to bite down just enough to get her attention.

A louder moan left her lips as she ran her fingers through his hair. Playing with her bundle of nerves, he was slowly making her forget about the ringing phone. Riding out her wave, a little thought popped up in her head. What's making him want me so bad right now? She pushed him back, scooting down to return the favor. Before she could put his soldier in her mouth, her phone rang again. "What the hell?" She murmured, grabbing the phone. Dre groaned out loud, pissed that their session was being put on hold. As she answered it, he sat back up, hoping that he could persuade her into hanging up. "Des what is up?" She asked. Dre's eyes grew big and laid back down.

The worst running through his head as he watched Giselle listen intently. Her face going from concern to pissed to frustrated. "What the fuck did I say? You don't want to listen now look at you. Fucking pregnant! Now what are you going to do? That nigga don't strike me as the type to be a stable father," she blurted. Relief filled Dre as he calmed down. It wasn't his. He stared at the ceiling, waiting for Giselle to get off the phone. "Yeah whatever...No I'm not about to fund this baby for you. GET A JOB! Having a drug dealing nigga is not a job. Figure it out and let me know what you decide. Bye Destiny!" She yelled into the phone. "So Destiny is having a baby?" Dre said as if he wasn't thinking a million things about the situation.

"Yes and now she thinks that baby is my responsibility. I think not. I've been busting my ass for years to take care of her and mama. I'm not doing it anymore. She should've thought about that before busting it open everytime a nigga tell her to," she vented. "She's your sister though. It's her first kid. I help my brothers out even thought they drive me crazy. I've been looking out for them since I was a damn toddler. It's hard being the child of drug dealers. Trust me," he told her. "Why are you acting like this is your baby? Why do you care about her?" She spat without thinking. "I just think you should help her. She's your only sister," he said. She huffed, getting under the covers. She suddenly no longer wanted to have sex like he did. With her back turned to him, he sent a text to Destiny.