Ain't Water Under The Bridge

*I might've edited idk. Vote and comment. Guess who home🥰*

She grabbed her phone sending a text in her Cookie grabbed her phone sending a text in her Anti-Lucious group chat.

Cookie: I think my baby is on the way home!!

Jamal: You lie!

Carol: How do you know Cook?

Dre: Dad apologized didn't he

Keem: Hell nah. Dad don't apologize

Cookie: Such a damn shame that only one of you knows your father.

Carol: Is it because you gave him some ass earlier

Cookie: Bitch stop telling my business damn

Jamal: Oh what the fuck Ma!?

Keem: I ain't need to know all that

Reign: That's the definition of Pussy Power. He on the way to bring the baby home. I need to know the secret. Is it genetics?

Dre: On that note I'm going to bed. Goodnight

Jamal: Right behind you bro

Keem: What the hell is Pussy Power?

Cookie: Go ask Tiana. Bring yall asses over in the morning!

Getting texts from everyone saying okay, Cookie put her phone down. She couldn't wait to hold her baby again. Her excitement at an all time high. She tried to sleep, knowing it would probably be a while before Lucious got back but she simply couldn't. She stared at the time, 3:56a.m. and she still couldn't sleep. Her phone lit up from a message, she assumed was Lucious.

I find it upsetting that you didn't care to share your new number with me. I'm a little more upset that you weren't there to meet me tonight. Since you won't come to me, how about I come get you? Think about it. Choose wisely Mariposa.

She groaned out loud. Why couldn't this man just leave her alone? She was starting to think she had the pheromones of a psycho sprayed on her. Opting to not respond, she blocked the number. If he wanted to play sadistic games then fine. She had no problem fighting him. Someway and somehow, Damon Cross was disappearing out of her life. After so long, Cookie found herself asleep. A knock at the door made her wake up. "Who is it?" "It's me," Carol voiced. "Come in stupid!" "Aye that's uncalled for. You didn't even say come in."

"Carol what do you want?" "I thought you'd like to know that everyone is downstairs. Done ate some breakfast and ummm Lucious just pulled up." Cookie's eyes damn near popped out of her head as she threw the covers back and grabbed her robe. She tied it up as she ran the down stairs. As soon as she hit the bottom stair, the door opened and a little body came racing towards her. Picking up her child, Cookie couldn't contain her cries. "I missed you mama!" Haven voiced, hugging Cookie tight by the neck. "I missed you too my pretty girl. So so much."

Haven pulled back giving Cookie a kiss before wiping her tears. "No cry mama. I'm back." "Yes you are and you're not going anywhere else without me. I didn't know what to do without you my sweet baby." Placing a kiss on Haven's cheek, Cookie watched her sister walk through the door. "Haven are you hungry? Go ask Juanita if she can make you some french toast," Cookie said as she placed the little one down. Not taking any time, Haven darted for the kitchen. "What the fuck are you doing here?" "I brought your daughter back like Lucious said."