Why Are You Doing This?

Giselle pulled up to her sister's house. She banged on the door, needing her to get up quickly. "What!?" Destiny yelled as she opened the door. "I need help. No I need weapons. Yeah that's it. Can you get those? I don't know what exactly I should get but I need something," Giselle rambled on. "Calm down! Get in here and stop talking before somebody hears something," Destiny pulled her inside. "You could've called before showing up," Destiny said as she went to the back room.

"How? I don't have my phone!" Giselle shouted as she paced the living room floor. "There's no phones in the Lyon Mansion? I know Dre has your phone, but something makes me feel like the Lyons are the type of negroes to have a gold encrusted phone somewhere in there," she said as she walked back out there room carrying a couple pistols. Giselle watched her sister place them on the table, her heart beating faster the longer she stared at it.

"What you need this stuff for anyways?" Destiny questioned as she saw Giselle looking scared. "Remember Celeste?" She finally said. Destiny nodded, but she was still confused. "Celeste has my baby. She is the one who took my baby," Giselle felt herself growing red as she thought about Celeste even breathing on her son. "Who told you this?" Destiny loudly asked. "Dre told everyone-" "Nooooopppppeee. I don't believe it whatsoever. That nigga threatened me not too long ago. He believes everybody has your son," Destiny grabbed the pistols off the table.

She was not about to let Giselle foolishly take her guns and start waving them at everybody just because. "It's true Des. Thirsty even confirmed it. I just need to go get my baby. I'm not asking for you to go too, but I need a gun. I need something to use against her," Giselle begged, tears filling her eyes. "So you have a baby by a Lyon and now you're too good to contact the police? Why are you trying to do this by yourself?" Destiny asked, not understanding why Giselle was doing this.

"Who else do I have!?" Giselle screamed, the pain in her voice carried so much weight. "The cops didn't do anything when I told them about Eddie. They didn't do anything when we called on Ray Ray and he was holding us captive. They're not going to do anything. I gotta handle this myself. I have to," she cried. Destiny couldn't understand what was going through Giselle's head. But after everything that had happened in her life, carrying and having her son was the best thing she did. She wasn't about to let someone else keep him.

If she didn't fight for anything else, she was fighting for her child. "Fine. I'm coming with you. I brought in the bitch who gave your baby to Celeste. It's my fault too. The two of us will get him back or die trying, but I doubt that will happen. Celeste always been a bitch," Destiny went on. "A bitch who does nothing but workout. All those trainers and she still ain't got an ass," Giselle joked. Destiny laughed and sat at the table. "Sit down so I can show you how this works. You're not gonna accidentally shoot me," she told her big sister. The two sat down, going through the instructions of firearms and bonding as sisters.

Meanwhile in Danbury

Lucious sat in the room now much more comfortably than he had been the entire time he was held there. The catheter finally was removed and they took the IV out of his arm, giving him actual food and water. Sitting against the wall, he thought about how close he was to getting home. He was preparing himself to see his wife, already knowing that Andre didn't have it in him to make Cookie stay home. He knew his son and he definitely knew his stubborn ass wife.

KP came into the room, looking behind him with every step he took. "You want to call whoever you talked to and see where they are? You don't want them pulling up the same time Nessa does," he said, sounding worried. "They'll be fine. Why are yall so worried about little Nessa anyways? What could she possibly do to y'all?" Lu questioned. It was funny to him to see two grown men scared of one grieving child. KP shook his head, not wanting to get into the whole Nessa situation.