Fight Me Bitch

*It's a filler chapter. Finna have some fun. The calm before the storm. Leave some commentssss*

A Week Later

Walking into the kitchen Trey paused before going to pour a cup of coffee. "I thought you had an appointment," he openly stated. "I do. It's in an hour." He hummed, taking a sip. "How long are we going to keep doing this?" Reign asked. "Doing what?" "Really Trey? You don't talk to me." "I'm talking to you right now." "You know what I mean. I'm getting nothing from you." "What do you expect from me right now? You uprooted our family yet again. You got some gangsta shit popping off and now we're fighting to stay alive?"

"Why do you alwayd have to make things seem so bad?" "Why do you make things seem so fucking normal!?" Dropping her head, Reign felt like she was losing everything. "I don't want things to be fucked up. Everything is getting worked out." "When you go to your appointment..... make sure you mention how having your parents back was more important than the safety of the family you built."

Watching him leave the kitchen, Reign put her mug on the counter. Giselle came around the corner with Kenny on her hip. "Heyyy. How you doing?" "I feel like I'm in hell." "Welcome to the Lyon family. You'll get used to it." "What do you mean?" "I mean there's always something going on. It's like once you're tied to this family, shit just always hits the fan. It's honestly out of everyone's control. I call it the curse of Coocious."

"Ewww. That sounds disgusting." Giselle laughed as she made a bottle. "It does huh? I'm serious though. After a while you just roll with the punches. But I'm telling you this. As soon as shit calm back down, move out of this house. I can't wait to go home." "Why are you still staying here?" "They don't trust me alone with this one and plus I don't think Dre is comfortable being a daddy without Cookie close. I think he's scared of fucking up."

"Wait why don't they trust you?" "Story for another day. But don't let things get you down. There are some amazing perks to being in this family. You just gotta make it through the flames. They really know how to jump over flames like a circus act. It's crazy when you see them handle shit." "In a good way?" "Mmhmm. I don't know what Lucious has planned but I know him and Cookie will be back together and strangling Damon with Cookie's thong before we even realize it. It never fails with them."

Reign thought about that situation. She had been shadowing Cookie for the past week in the studio, watching her create an amazing album. She hadn't seen Yana or heard her until last night. A song on the radio caught her attention and it was definitely something different. It didn't seem like something she'd write. She wanted to ask about it but she wasn't sure who to go question.

"All I'm going to say is if you hear them fighting, a gunshot, or shit getting thrown then a hotel is in your favor. Your parents are legit demons. If you looked up Demon time. You'd see them. Foreplay can be downright deadly." "What??" "Mmhmm. Don't say I didn't warn you. They loud too. So fucking loud. I see why the boys are all slores." "Oh shit. How is that little situation going?" "I haven't spoken to my sister and I'm fighting so hard not to slash Dre's throat but other than that it's going good."

Reign laughed as Giselle rushed through her feelings. "But don't mind me. I'm complaining about my problems as if I'm not getting paid to do what i love by the people who literally have me under surveillance. You win some you lose some. Ain't that right Kenny?" The young one giggled as Giselle tickled him. "I feel that. I should go. Don't want to be late." "See you later sis," Giselle said as she gave Kenny his bottle.

Walking through the living room, Reign noticed 2 of her kids running around. "Hey what are you two doing?" "Playing. Where you going mommy?" Melody asked, rushing into Reign. "I have a doctor appointment. Don't get too rowdy in here. You here me Junior?" "Yes ma'am. Dad said to call him though. He got someone he needs you to meet or something." Reign groaned and rolled her eyes. She knew who it was. Her baby daddy was relatively quiet about his life but his newest 'friend' didn't understand that on social media.