Epilogue- Part II

I should've probably posted this chapter before but I guess part one gave more or less an overview.. so it's okay..

This chapter would basically cover the reactions of the people close to Jimin and y/n.

Dont forget to vote and comment lovelies.. (I will shamelessly ask you to make some noise in the comments.. thank you🌝😚)💜

AUTHOR'S POV: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook was feeling immensely euphoric looking at y/n and Jimin trying to make conversation. They almost looked like the y/n and Jimin from five years ago when it was all new.

They had all gotten wet due to the snow, and y/n had already started sneezing so they had to come back to Taehyung's place.

"I'm not giving three of you my clothes." He whined, pointing at Jungkook, Jimin and y/n.
"Okay maybe to Jungkook because I have to 'woo' him and he's always wearing my clothes ... but not the two of you" he said.

"Fine.. I'm leaving anyway." Y/n announced.

"I'm not gonna come and take care of you again when you're sick" Jungkook said.

"I never asked you to come." Y/n said.

Jungkook pouted, "I'm kidding.. of course I'll take care of you.. but you don't have to go right now in those wet clothes or-"

She sneezed.

"Exactly" Jungkook said.

"Yes y/n" Jimin said, "Taehyung will give us clothes, won't you Tae?" He glared at Taehyung.

"I hate it when you play the 'I'm elder to you' card." Taehyung said and rolled his eyes, "fine.. I was gonna give clothes to y/n anyway.. I would've refused you"

"Shut up" Jimin pushed past Taehyung into his room, "as if half those clothes aren't mine already.. soulmate" he smiled at him.

True enough, Taehyung's wardrobe had a lot of Jimin's clothes because Jimin stayed there quite often, so after showering y/n ended up wearing Jimin's hoodie because it 'fit her better' and not because Jimin threatened Jungkook to casually slide it to y/n...

Of course she noticed it was Jimin's because every so often she would smell it and smile to herself.

"What do you wanna eat?" Jimin asked y/n while sitting down on the couch.

"Nothing at Tae's place... he doesn't have food." she said, sitting opposite Jimin.

Jimin pouted and then regained his composure, "I completely agree with you.. let's order something."

Jimin remembered y/n's favorite restaurant, so he got up, sat beside y/n, showed her the menu and asked her what she wanted to eat.

Jungkook giggled at Jimin's actions and secretly took a picture of the two of them sitting alongside each other. He sent it to the group chat he had with Maia, Eric, Mia and Mrs. L/n and they replied almost instantly;

y/n protection squad

Jungkook: *photo attached*

Maia: WHAT THE FUCK?

Mia: OMG OMG OMG!!!!!