Brain Tumor or Just Crazy?

I had to be crazy. If I wasn't crazy, then I had to have a brain tumor. Otherwise, why else would I have agreed to go out with Alastor?

I stood in front of my mirror internally swearing at my past hungover self. Dressing in a simple black dress and heels, I double checked my makeup for the millionth time. I looked fine, right? Honestly, I had no idea. 

When the knock on my door scared the ever-loving crap out of me, I swore some more and went to see who it was. Through the peephole, I could see Alastor standing on the doorstep with that dopy ass grin on his face. Summoning every ounce of courage I had in my body, I opened the door, "Hey, I'm ready to go. Just let me grab my purse."

Alastor's town car looked like something a movie star would own. It was easily the most expensive ride I had ever sat in, dead or alive. When we finally set off, I turned to Alastor and asked, "So where are we headed to this evening?"

"I had a room reserved at Bennatelli's." He grinned, obviously pleased with himself. My jaw dropped. Bennatelli's was the kind of restaurant that took months to get a reservation. 

"How the hell did you manage that?" I couldn't help but ask.

"Oh my dear," Alastor chuckled, "There is very little I can't manage to do."