Relax

"What do you do to relax?" Alastor asked when I had finished relaying every agitating moment of my day.

I shoved another spoonful of ice cream into my mouth, swallowed, and then replied, "You're looking at it."

"I see someone using unhealthy coping mechanisms to fill the void between work and sleep." He retorted.  I just ate another bite of ice cream in reply.

"Do you go for walks or meditate?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. 

"I have a vibrator but I took the batteries out so I could use the TV remote," I said, shrugging. 

This only seemed to amuse Alastor, "For a doctor, you don't seem to be too worried about your blood pressure."

"I yell at interns sometimes," I said as I licked the spoon.

"I don't believe that counts."

Rolling my eyes, I set the ice cream container to the side, "I don't have a gym membership because I never have time to go. I don't go for walks because this is hell and every dipshit who killed someone in the woods is here. I haven't had sex since I was buried six feet deep because I am a strong willed professional woman with an attitude. And like I said, I have a toy for that, but I'm currently out of batteries. So unless you want to fuck me yourself, I suggest you drop it."

I expected Alastor to drop the matter. Maybe even look a little uncomfortable. What I had not expected were his next words.

"I'd be glad to take you up on your suggestion," The Radio Demon grinned, "I can personally guarantee I'm much more satisfying than your vibrator."