Delicious Ecstasy

Alastor grinned from ear to ear as he pulled me into a kiss. My body was like a live wire as I pressed against him. Food forgotten, he hooked an arm around my waist and lifted me onto the kitchen table. 

His red pinstripe suit jacket was the first thing to hit the floor. Everything followed right after. The skin on skin contact was electric, and the brush of his fingers on my bare flesh sending shivers up and down my spine. 

Laying me back on the table, Alastor hooked one of my legs over his shoulder. I gasped, feeling aroused as he took control. Grinning down at me, he slowly began to push against my slick opening until the head of his cock slid in. I gasped, back arching off the table, as I felt myself being stretched. 

Inch by inch, Alastor sheathed himself inside me until I was completely impaled. I mewled beneath him, feeling sensations I hadn't felt since I had been alive. Every nerve felt like a live wire and my body was completely at his mercy.

Alastor slowly slid partway out before sheathing himself once again. Minutes melted away as the Radio Demon slowly fucked me into delicious ecstasy. A knot had formed in my core, snapped, and sent me spiraling into a mind-blowing orgasm, then knotted again. I lost count of how many times he sent me over the edge. Hell, I couldn't even remember my own name.

After what seemed like an eternity, Alastor's thrusts became quicker and harder. By now, I was a mess of hormones. I couldn't even begin to tell which way was up. Above me, Alastor shuddered and moaned as he found his own release. 

Laying there intertwined together on the table, I stared up at the ceiling. I was slowly coming down from my high and something dawned on me. 

This was the most content I had been in a long damn time.