House of a Thousand Corpses

Alastor took me to one of the nicest theaters in all the nine circles. It was the kind of theater with the reclining seats, plenty of legroom, and the concession worker didn't burn the popcorn. It was also the perfect place for an informal date. 

Reclining back in the comfortable seats with our snacks, we talked as other moviegoers around us found their own seats before the movie started. 

"You know," I said, adjusting the bucket of buttery popcorn in my lap, "The fire and brimstone is almost tolerable when you consider the movie selection here in Hell."

Alastor shrugged, "Well, it helps when most actors suffer from inflated pride and greed. They tend to end up here when it's all said and done. Except for Robin Williams, of course, but he was a rare one."

I supposed he was right. Tonight's feature was a special showing of House of a Thousand Corpses. It was a morbid favorite of mine and I hoped I wouldn't laugh like a deranged idiot. 

"Have you ever seen House of a Thousand Corpses?" I asked Alastor.

Shaking his head, he replied, "I don't believe I have."

"You're in luck," I said, giving him a Cheshire grin that rivaled his own, "This kind of movie is right up your alley."