C H A P T E R | O N E

"Kyler" Mellani snapped her fingers infront of his face

"Kyler" Mellani snapped her fingers infront of his face. Her hair swished around her face, it turning red at the lack of attention on his part.

They were at his locker, her hand resting lonely against a nearby door. She stood expectantly, waiting for Kyler to get what he needed so they could rush to class before the teacher called attendance.

The bell had already rang while he was standing idly looking into the black locker with only one shelf, holding every book and material Kyler needed for class, the book he needed for his next class was missing or hidden within the vast expanse of his locker. And by missing in his locker, it means that Ryan had figured out his combination and stole out his workbook so he'd get in trouble by Mr.Valerias.

"He stole it" Kyler scrunched his nose in anger, looking more like a hurt puppy then a dangerous male on the hunt to get his belongings back "don't" Mellani shouted but it was useless once either boy was on the road for revenge it was like stopping a guy from flirting with strippers. He could feel her gaze of anger on his back, she was probably pacing back and forth debating if she should've follow and make sure that Kyler didn't get in any trouble or to just cut her losses and run to class.

He stormed down the hallway at a very fast pace, his sneakers banging loudly on the mismatched tile, each locker blurring in his fast marching, trying to stop Ryan before he made it into class and was safe from the cruel hands of Kyler. The bell might have rang, but hopefully Ryan and his friends had chose to go to class late then usual. Hopefully he could catch all of them and get back the unscathed part of his book and get to class with an excuse or a note.

To Kylers luck, Ryan was leaning against a locker wearing a black shirt and holding Kylers math book. Anger bloomed in his eyes as he watched the large hand grab on of the pages and rip it out, letting it land in the pile already appearing on the ground "why you" Kyler whispered under his breath curling up his finger until they reached a fist.

His blushed cheeks turned even darker and he stood there, praying that Ryan could feel the sharp daggers on his face. He didn't because he leaned his head against the lockers, grabbing one last page and tearing it into smaller pieces. A bigger mess for the janitor to clean up.

Kyler saw red, scared that he would react out of spite and do something both boys would regret because there was only one undecided rule between the two of them, never to hit the other. This time Kyler was seriously debating about breaking it, twitching violently every time he heard the sound of the paper page being ripped out and into pieces. His short nails only pressed into his palms slightly, not enough to do any real damage but he secretly wished he had long nails so he could rake them down Ryan's devilish face. Leaving a sharp mark, blood dripping down his face in angry lines leaving the mark of the devils trident.

The devilish face that was currently laughing with his group of friends, letting them take turns ripping each page out of the book. Yipping excitedly when each paper landed on the ground, all of them looking like a pack of wild animals that could control themselves.