C H A P T E R | T E N

"Drop me off here" Kyler demanded, pointing the the abandoned sidewalk right down the street from the school

"Drop me off here" Kyler demanded, pointing the the abandoned sidewalk right down the street from the school. It would be the way to keep what had gone on the previous day, and night a secret from any prying eyes.

Ryan's raised and eyebrow but pulled over and allowed the door to be opened "now, as much as I love the smell of strawberries you keep your ugly āss out of my vehicle" he didn't wait for Kyler to shut his door and just drive away honking loudly in laughter.

Biting his cheek he started down the sidewalk, feeling oddly satisfied from last night and not stressed from the piles of school work usually weighing down his shoulders. The distant chatter of many kids finally hit Kylers ears as he approached the front doors, looking to the stairs and seeing Ryan barely even glimpse at him while hanging around his friends.

Hunching his shoulders down he sprang through the doors, getting taken off of his feet by his friend who started to bombard him with questions. Mellani was hovering over his body while he laid sprawled out on the ground just infront of the doors, getting certain looks from kids passing by "where were you" she hollered and yanked his hair slightly, holding it in her grip while she pressed on about different questions "who's house did you stay at" she screamed and got everyone's attention at the very eventful scene unfolding in front of them "I am your only friend, so who did you stay with" Kyler awkwardly put one hand around her waist and hoisted himself along with her up.

Mellani relaxed, and stared deeply at Kylers hand still wrapped around her midsection "distance, yknow something friends have" she teased and took a step away allowing the hand to fall next to his thighs, her hand reached up and smothered his curly hair. Prying away her hand, he allowed it to stay in his grasp as Kyler directed her to both of their lockers feeding someone's gaze on the back of his head for less then a second.

Arriving at their lockers Kyler winced visibly at the words written in permanent marker splayed across the door even Mellani let out a visibly cringe at the words and laid a comforting hand on his shoulder and opened the door wide, so the words would be out of sight.

"Look boys, he can't even handle the truth" Ryan's voice spat behind Kyler as himself and Mellani turned around to see Ryan standing with Carden and his friends letting out loud runs of laughter "hey, shut up" Mellani spoke up removing her now clenched hand off of Kylers shoulder. A dark look was sent her way from Ryan who's eyes also flickered down to the hand that had formerly laid on Kylers skin.

"Need your friends- no wait friend to stick up for you" Ryan said and snaked his tongue out, licking his lips while he looked up and down Kylers body inconspicuously, his green eyes gazing slightly and allowing for Kyler to subconsciously rub the shirt he was wearing "maybe boy and girls, he didn't get a lesson from yesterday" this caught everyone's attention as Ryan pulled back his arm and sent it sailing right by Kylers face. He let out a loud shriek as he shoved his body away, looking at the indent in the locker door and held his hands up in surrender "maybe he hasn't" Carden grinned smugly and stuck his foot out behind Kyler, his foot catching in it and tumbled to the ground noisily.

Amusement was filling up Ryan's face as he watched Kyler shrink away from his friends and try to hide at the lockers "hey, watch to make sure no teachers are coming" he said and grabbed Kyler under both arms giving a daring look to Mellani and dragged him into the nearby deserted classroom.

The sick grin dropped off of Ryan's face as soon as they crossed the line and a playful one took its place.

Kicking his leg out, Ryan shut the door and slammed Kylers back against a desk watching as he flinched at the impact "it's so fun to see you cowering on the ground" he cooed and ran his hand down the side of Kylers face watching it morph into distaste and lurch forward grabbing Ryan's fingers in his mouth.

Ryan didn't even show a glimpse of fear as Kyler applied teeth, he just slowly pushed most of his finger in watching the expressions played out on Kylers face and pulled them out again, thrusting them in and out with pure glee. Kyler choked at the movements and pushed his head against the desks, trying to escape the hold only for Ryan to lean down and start licking up his collar bone, nipping when he reached the end.

He wasn't scared of someone walking in and seeing their compromising position, Kyler thought that Ryan looked like he was daring it to happen just so he'd have an excuse to do god knows what. His friends were still looking around for a teacher thinking that Kyler was getting the beating of a life time.

"To make my friends believe that I actually hurt you, i need to leave a bruise" Ryan said and lifted up the bottom of the shirt Kyler was wearing, dropping his head down to his left pec. A strangled noise made its way out of Kyler as Ryan's warm mouth closed over the spot just below his nipple and started sucking it, leaving a hickey "it's almost like a bruise" he commented as he pulled away admiring his art work. Kylers eyes were still bulging at the forward act and stood up, taking a few steps away and looking down at the forming hickey, it was already turning purple and looked like an actual bruise.

Carden burst inside the room, panting as he was out of breath giving a sharp look towards Kyler before they landed on the hickey and started smiling "weird place for a punch, but still" Carden shrugged before explaining they had to go "he wouldn't stop thrashing around, only place I could land a good one" Ryan stated and when Carden was out of view turned and made eye contact with Kyler, opening his mouth wide and moving his head up and down.