C H A P T E R | E L E V E N

Mr

Mr.Valerias was walking around the classroom, passing out a booklet of paper to every student making sure to give them a hard glare. He passed by Kyler eyeing the empty desk and gently placed the booklet down, placing his elbows onto the table and staring into his eyes with fury "where is your math textbook" he asked motioning to the empty surface.

Kylers mouth gaped open, remembering the second math book he had been given this year with a huge gaping hole in the middle of it. He turned slightly looking at Ryan for some help meeting a very cocky grin "I-I misplaced it" Kyler muttered and lowered his head in shame. Mr.Valerias tsked and walked around the desk, everyone's attention shifting to them as he did so "follow me" he said and forced Kyler to stand up, marching him out off the room.

"Sir" Kyler questioned as their feet clacked noisily in the floor in direction of the office "I don't want you in my class until you learn that Universities and Colleges will not tolerate this behaviour" he said and opened the door, the secretary lazing away at her desk barely sending them a look. The teachers hand held onto Kylers shoulders steady as he forced him into a back room, it only held a desk that was connected to a chair with a small shelf carrying paper and pencils "sit and stay" Mr.Valerias ordered like a dog before turning on his heel and stalking out.

Kyler started tapping his feet, looking at the white walls closing in on him with shame.

He started rapping his knuckles down on the desk, watching as the wood knocked loudly.

Humming was next, he let the loud sound of vibration exit his throat with amusement.

Kyler picked up a piece of paper and started ripping it, the loud shredding of paper as it floated down.

He clacked his teeth together, listening to the annoying grounding of them.

The feel of his thumbs pressing together as they fiddled, a loud scratching noise from the calluses.

Cracking his bones was the final straw, it cracked loudly in his ears without any amount of hurt.

"Fūck this" he sighed lowly and looked at the clock, glaring as only ten minutes have passed by, Kyler shot up and paced towards the door his hand landing on the handle. Sucking in a deep breath when it only shook, the bāstard had locked him in the small room with no windows or exits, and Kyler had no phone to reach anyone.

He allowed himself to pace around the room, boredom already getting the better of him as he moved the desk into the centre, being able to do laps around the square without having to move out of his path. Kyler even resulted in knocking on the door, wondering if someone would come and open the door to yell at him, and if so then he could barrel past them.

Nobody answered, and the same silence filled the room again "screw you Ryan, you egotistical āss hole" he snarled and jumped up onto the desk, crossing his legs and stretching his back.

Kyler jumped back up, giggling slightly at the loud crack resonating with the sudden movement. Grabbing a pencil off of the shelf, Kyler chose revenge and sat down on the ground and immediately started vandalizing the taunting white walls.

The sounds of the pencil clashing against the bricks made a grin appear on Kylers face, the disobedience of the act bringing more to the over all joy of what he was doing. The lead from the pencil creating scratched and lines with intricate shapes all over the walls, letting his imagination bring all his images to life.

Making the last inch of the drawing he pulled away to look at his artwork, Mr,Valerias with a flask of vodka in his hand and in his other hand his very undersized dick. Kyler made sure to put all the detail into it so he could display it to whatever teacher walked in to release him, he looked at the clock for the second time since being in here just as the door opened.

Mellani stood there, a bobby pin in her hand and a pleased look coating her face "what kind of sick bītch locks a kid in this torture room" and then burst out laughing at Kylers drawing, pulling out her phone and snapping a couple photos "I'm definitely posting that so it can be sent everywhere" and with a few taps of her phone the drawing was sent out into the school.

Kyler breathed a sigh of relief as he looked into the halls filled with kid screaming and hitting each other, trying to escape after a long day "come on" she giggled and grabbed his hand tugging him out as everyone heard the loud chirps being sent to everyone's phone, no doubt Kylers awfully hilarious drawing.

Walking past Ryan, he looked up from his phone Kylers drawing all over his screen and a guilty look crossing his face, getting one of anger back as he shoved his shoulder while walking by.