C H A P T E R | E I G H T

His hair still dripping onto the white carpet, a tiny pattering sound whenever it landed "that was fun" Ryan yawned and made direct eye contact with Kyler while putting his pointer and middle finger in his mouth, making it clear what had gone on m...

His hair still dripping onto the white carpet, a tiny pattering sound whenever it landed "that was fun" Ryan yawned and made direct eye contact with Kyler while putting his pointer and middle finger in his mouth, making it clear what had gone on minutes ago.

"If it's all right, I'm going to stay here" Kyler said rubbing his hands up and down his arms, Ryan turned away and gave a shrug of not caring, pulling on a pair of boxer shorts. Looking away awkwardly, he grabbed a pillow off of the bed and placed it down a few feet away from the bed, going to the end of the bed to grab a spare blanket to make a small nest on the ground "what are you doing" Ryan asked confused as he watched Kyler steal a blanket off of the bed.

"I-uh, I'm making a bed" he scratched the back of his head looking anywhere but at Ryan "okay" Ryan drawled and took a few steps towards the oversized bed "why though" the question took Kyler off guard as he looked between the makeshift bed and the actual one.

The towel around his waist shifted as he paced in place, daringly low on his hips threatening to fall and expose himself to Ryan in the lamplight.

Kyler wanted to cross his eyes and scream at the wierd questions, but ground his teeth together and motioned towards the bed on the floor "too sleep" a snort came from Ryan as Kyler tried to explain what he was doing.

His brain began spinning in confusion, was he supposed to go home? What time was it even? Did he take the shrug as a different answer then it had meant? Why did Ryan's snort seem so fūcking condescending?

He hopped off of his bed and made his way around the end until he had trapped Kylers shoulder within the palms of his hands "there is a perfectly good bed right there" his eyes flicked behind him to make sure he realized that he was talking about the large bed.

Kyler scoffed before letting out a laugh and raising his hand to cover his mouth, trying to mute the sounds escaping as he felt the warmth from Ryan's hands pressing into his bare skin "first of all, you aren't giving me any clothes" he motioned to his body, a powdery towel covering his lower half, while his torso still had drops of water sliding down it. Ryan's green eyes were trapped on a water drop that was slowly making its way off of Kylers neck and creating a path down his body and over his nipple. It continued its trail down until he got caught in Kylers v-line and made a direct path into the white towel, Kyler cleared his throat and smiled annoyed as Ryan's gaze flashed back up, green clashing with grey.

A sick smirk covered Ryan's face as he flashed forward his tongue shooting out and letting a drop of water that had finally fell off a piece of Kylers hair land on his tongue. Kylers  face turned into one of shock as he shut his eyes to hide it, he felt Ryan's cold tongue run down his jaw until it reached his collar bone and he kept it there, taking in a large breath "you still have that strong scent of strawberries" he commented and pulled away, his tongue sliding back into his mouth.

"I do not" Kyler pouted, using his hands to cover his neck and scrunch his nose in anger "and second for not sleeping on that bed, your sleeping on it" he pointed out and took a stumbling step away from Ryan, kneeling down to lay in his makeshift nest of blankets.

Ryan pressed his lips into a straight line at the disobedient Kyler who didn't seem to pay him any mind "well Strawberry, maybe I want to fall asleep to the smell of fruit" he grumbled leaning down and wrapping one arm around Kylers waist, grinning at the protest and tossed him onto the bed watching the frown appear on his face.

"No, you'll be all handsy" Kyler shook his head, swinging his legs over the side of the bed attempting to get up. Two hands slammed down next to his waist and a cruel grin was shoved in his face, Ryan slowly pushed Kyler down until he was towering over him. Their hip bones were pressing against eachother, Ryan adding more pressure every time Kyler made a noise of distress "get off please" Kyler pleaded feeling the tie of his towel slowly loosening.

Ryan raised both eyebrows and looked around the bed full of blankets before tracing Kylers face with his eyes "you gave two reasons for not wanting to share a bed with me" Ryan said and shrugged getting up, watching like a predator every movement Kyler made "ill give you two, to stay here" his hands shot under Kylers knees and pushed him so he laid with his head at the top of the bed, and his legs facing then end.

Pushing himself on his knees, Ryan slowly moved to he was straddling Kylers lower thighs "one is if you try and move out of this bed, I will jerk you off until you can't move" Ryan's face started to sport a malicious look as his hand ran along each line upon Kylers stomach watching as it clenched slightly "and number two, is the exact same as number one except it will make sure not to let up until you are so out of it, that you are asleep" Kyler stilled completely and nodded.

Flopping down right next to Kyler, Ryan pulled the covers over both their bodies and moved his body close enough for his body heat to be effected on Kylers body.

He was still to scared to move, praying that the towel around his waist would hold until morning and let his mind wander, from assignments due soon to the fact that his brother was probably waiting for him.

A loud gasp escaped him as he shot up, and rolled out of bed until he found his dirty jeans laying in a heap on the floor, his phone poking out of the pocket. Kyler pulled it out to look at the screen 'next time you stay at a friends tell me, and you forgot your pills' it was from Dylan who just have suspected he was spending the night somewhere and hadn't called the cops at his disappearance.

He let out a deep breath and dropped his phone on top of the jeans and turned around, making direct eye contact with Ryan who was sitting up his back pressed against the head board and a chilling look in his eyes "I- this isn't what it looks like" Kyler said quickly looking as he was kneeling in the pile of blankets he had called a bed "sure" was the only response as Ryan lifted up a finger and beckoned him back towards the bed.

"Ryan, I swear- I was just- fūck" he cowered as he stood on his shaky legs making his way back towards the bed with careful considerate steps.

Kyler wished he shut his eyes as Ryan lunged towards him.

Two hands wrapped around his waist tightly and yanked him into a solid chest, were a hard on was already pressed against the small of his back. A single hand reached down inside the towel and I did it before clasping his dick in his hand and began to pump it "say my name" Ryan whispered and gave open mouth kisses against Kylers neck watching as he squirmed "Ryan" he gasped and pressed against his hard-on.

"Don't be a tease" he growled and started thrusting his clothed dick against Kylers naked āss, relishing in his warmth. Kyler shuddered and started moving his hips to meet Ryan's thrusts and moaned as the hand placed on his cock moved up and down, running his punter finger down the slit and watched as Kyler almost lost it.

Ryan grinned and did it again, watching as Kyler started moaning and hid his head in the pillow "are you ready for multiple rounds" he asked snd watched as a steady stream of white liquid shot out from the top and soaked into his discarded towel.