C H A P T E R | S I X T E E N

Kyler made it home, only to find no dark cars out front or big vans like in movies to come take him away, all he found was Ryan's truck sitting idly in the driveway, the driver sitting in the drivers seat staring very intently at him

Trying to walk by, but Ryan jumped out of the vehicle and slammed it hard enough for Kyler to jump and turn around being forced into the brick wall as Ryan's lips claimed his own, harshly.

He tried to savour it, scared it would be the last and made a tiny noise, a moan, and Ryan entire body still and pulled away "get in the truck" he said lowly holding his hands clenched by his sides. The dread was beginning to rise, and Ryan was slowly taking small steps forward daring Kyler to scamper away and run inside the safety of his house "tell me, is your brother home" Ryan asked, and Kyler knew his brother would be at work, and maybe that was were family services was too.

"N-yea" Kyler decided to lie and duck under Ryan's arm, hastily walking towards the front well aware of Ryan on his tail. When he arrived at the door he spun around coming face to face with Ryan and immediately snapped "did you, or did you not call social services" Ryan looked flabbergasted before his peaceful expression came back and he opened Kyler door, motioning for him to enter "no, no I didn't."

They were staring at eachother, before Kyler lunged forward a fist ready in the air, and soon he was flying threw the air towards the ground and hit it with a splat. A loud laughing filled his entrance hall as Ryan slammed the door and crouched next to him, grabbing Kylers chin and bringing it up until their lips connected, a hand running through Kylers dark curly hair and pulled him up.

"I want you" Ryan started, placing his pointer finger in Kylers mouth when he opened it to refuse "I know you don't like me right now, and we probably will never find a time we both like each other but I can keep my restraint and I think it would be best if I fūcked you while I wasn't mad" it was a good reason, and so with Ryan's finger in his mouth, Kyler nodded.

Ryan's hand escaped wherever they were and grabbed under Kylers arms, carrying him up the stairs and forcing off Kylers jeans, leaving them piled on the stairs. The next object to come off was Kylers shirt, except he took it off willingly and allowed for Ryan to set him down on the large bed and pull his own shirt over his head.

Two fingers were inserted into Kylers moth and he automatically sucked then until they had saliva dripping off them, they were squickly placed at his back entrance and he went stiff. Ryan gave a guilty look and slowly massaged one inside, kissing the side of Kylers mouth when he made a wince. The second went in harder and Kyler wrapped his hands around Ryan's neck and slowly pushed himself down on the finger at his own pace, being moved to sit on Ryan's lap.

"Can you do three" Ryan asked as he looked down and saw Kylers semi-hard dick and pressed a third finger in his hole, slowly stretching it open.

When he got three finger to fit comfortably in his ass he began to help Kyler move his hips up and down, slowly bouncing and fucking himself of Ryan's fingers to stretched himself further. Kyler blushed as he felt his own hard-on rub against Ryan's and let out a moan, moving his hips faster barely registering as Ryan added a fourth finger and slowly began stretching him further to prepare Kyler for himself.

Kyler was no longer wincing and Ryan removed his fingers, grinning as Kyler protesting the removal "don't worry you'll have something better" he mused and pressed his dick that was wrapped in a condom with extra lube rubbed on against Kylers āsshole.

He let out a noise of shock and stabled himself of Ryan's shoulders, allowing for him to take the lead and grip onto his hips, moving his body up and down. 

Ryan slowly allowed for his dick to enter Kyler from behind and lowered him down until he was stretched to the max "can I move" he asked gently and as soon as Kyler nodded he flipped them so he was on top.

His eyes widened as Ryan moved in and out roughly, watching as tears came to Kylers eyes and he meeker in protest nit having enough breath to oppose. Ryan's hand wrapped around Kylers cock and rubbed him to the same beat as he was slamming inside his āsshole.

Letting out breaths moans that matched to how fast Kyler was breathing and leaned down to suck on his neck, leaving large purpling marks and pressed their lips together, feeling their bodies go slick with sweat.

Kyler came a few seconds before Ryan did in the condom and dropped his head backwards, his eyes shut as he tried to control his breathing.

Kyler was full on sobbing, he was scared that he looked like a complete mess and when Ryan moved his head up to check on him, both of Kylers hand slapped over his reddened tear streaked face and hid it.

"Hey, let me see" Ryan said moving his hips in and out, breathily moaning and he started slapping at Kylers hands "no, stop I look horoshious" he spoke with a slight slur of pain in his voice "horoshious? Thats not even a real word" Ryan teased. Yanking his hands off of his face out of anger, he froze at the soft look on Ryan's face.

"You don't need to hide" Ryan said gently his hand going behind Kylers head and began cradling it gently, slowly rocking his hips in and out and bringing Kylers face into his chest, listening to his whimpers of pain "I want to see all of you" he whispered.

While one of Ryan's hands was cradling his head closely into his body, the warm tears escaping out of his eyes dropping onto Ryan's chest and slowly trailed down mixing between their bodies, and the other hand grabbed his hand and allowed it to close around the palm. Kyler gripped it tightly, feeling Ryan pin it to the blanket and allow for him to rake his nails all over the back of the palm "you said you'd be gentle" Kyler hiccuped and moved at the discomfort feeling a shock of pain and fell limp.

Ryan chuckled softly and began leaving soft kisses on top of Kylers hair "it's so soft, like a pillow of fur" he muttered and nibbled on the shell of Kylers ear, trying to entice another reaction out of him. He laid Kyler back gently on the bed, watching as his eyes stayed screwed shut and wrapped his arm around Kylers waist, feeling the bent spine as he arched his back.

Ryan didn't even worry about it as he grabbed a used shirt off of the floor and cleaned both their stomachs, Kylers body alighting with red and embarrassment while his last few tears dropped out of his eyes.

True to his previous words from days ago, Ryan leaned down and gently kissed them away, laying down on the bed and pulling Kyler into his chest so they were laying chest to chest feeling each other breath quickly and satisfactory.

"Are you okay" Ryan asked tenderly, holding Kyler around his waist, his other hand bruised within the locks of Kylers curly hair.

Kyler feeling sore and completely satisfied and tried to get up from the bed only for a thick arm to her again grab him from his waist and tug him to his back collided with a very built chest and hold him there "it's too cold to exit these blankets" was Ryan's excuse this time. Instead of fighting for once, Kyler gave in and relaxed, melting into the warmth of Ryan's chest and relished in it.