E X T R A | T W O

When they arrived at the school, Mellani was already waiting at the door with a scowl as Carden stood behind her with a smile displayed on her face.

In his hands held the books that Kyler had been forced to leave behind when he was dragged out of the school, and in the top of the stack was Mellani's notebook, just out of her reach which explained her annoyed expression. Across the stairs was Hilton, her friends and the boys who had been with Carden when he tossed that punch.

Sliding out of the vehicle, and narrowly avoiding Ryan's oncoming arms Kyler skirted your the stairs, gripping both Mellanis arms and his books and escaped inside the school.

"Kyler" Mellani whispered and tried to yank her arm away only to be pushed inside an abandoned classroom "I need advice" he whispered back and pressed against the door to keep it shut "I might have took control during sex, and he liked it" dropping his head into his hands and shaking it slightly. He didn't know how to take control in the bedroom, he didn't know how to take control with someone who is much stronger and is taller then him, but he could definitely feel how much Ryan liked it.

Mellani bursted out laughing, slapping her palm flat against her knee as she leaned over "your asking me for sec advice" she chuckled and wiped away a fake tear "ask it again, please" she begged and pulled out her phone, seemingly recording him "Mellani" he said and reacged up, pulling down her phone and staring down at her "help me."

She put away her phone and gave a slow nod "Kyler" she began, holidng in a giggle and laid a hand on his shoulder "i do not have sex, in fact I dont even watch porn but I am of help to you" she said like she was writing a speech "he likes you in control" Kyler nodded by shook his head ar the same time "he liked being the top, and being in control most the time, but this mor-" "okay okay, got the picture. So he wants you in control sometimes? I would, if I were you watch some gay porn on how to be a dominant bottom" Kyler choked and looked at her with a glare.

"How do you know I'm a bottom" he spit and leaned against the desk, hiding a blush "puh-lease, you being top to a man like that is only a fantasy" Kyler cleared his throat and took a step in direction of the door, she held out a hand to stop him "watch porn, then tonight go to his house, and well you know what happens next."

Mellani snuck out of the room, leaving behind Kyler who had a confused face, they'd only been to his house one time would he even be allowed over again, or was it a one time thing. It was worth a chance though, because damn if he was going to loose the best sex of his life because he couldn't man up and dominant him.

And to find out exactly what to do, he pulled out his phone making sure that any kids nearby weren't going to enter, and this wasn't going to be in use first period so he was ready to learn.

Pulling up a site on his private browser he moved his phone into landscape and became hooked to the two men moving in very weird positions on screen.

(Very short chapter because the next one is kinda longer them any in the past, and will but once i have corrected spelling errors)