C H A P T E R | S E V E N

A warm fluffy bed, that held in the heat and warmth tightly

A warm fluffy bed, that held in the heat and warmth tightly. That's what Kyler woke up too, he snuggled deeper into the mattress and allow a sigh of content to slip past his lips "I didn't realize all I need to do was give you a comfy bed" Ryan said laughing as a sleep disoriented Kyler shot up and let his eyes landing on him who sat wearing a pair of black joggers.

His eyes couldn't focus, Kyler just let his gaze fall on one thing until he was able to figure out what it was "where am I" he knew the answer but his brain just needed to hear it to be sure that this wasn't some messed up dream. Ryan leaned forward, pining his hands on either side of Kylers lithe body and allowed himself to inhale his scent "I still hate you" he whispered and allowed for Kyler to lean back on the pillows, his scent surrounding the boy.

Finding some grip on what was happening, Kyler curled into a little ball and spun himself off the bed not ready for a weird feeling of satisfaction to course through his lower abdomen, causing him to stumble over his own feet. He looked down confused, trying to find a reason for the sudden feeling of content when a pile of images of Ryan pleasuring him popped into his brain.

"Holy hēll" Kyler scrambled away, making room between him and the other boy until he slammed into a wall, wincing as he felt the oncoming bruise "what, never had a male touch you before" Ryan dropped to his knees and began crawling over to Kyler who hit the wall and landed on the ground rubbing his shoulder "or have you never had anyone touch you in general" a pink blush covered Kylers face as he hid it in between his knees.

Part of him was shaking, and the other part was yelling at him to get out of there.

"You know what I think" Ryan's pointer finger forced its way under Kylers chin and forced his head up until it was level with his own "I think you haven't even touch yourself" the accusation was true but it still made Kyler push away, banging his head on the wall and staring deeply into the green eyes.

"Did you like it" Ryan whispered quietly, his hand reaching up and rubbing Kylers ankle slowly "my hand rubbing you" Ryan was mocking Kyler who was now taking loud pants of air trying to not let what he was saying affect him. His hand forced its way up to the inside of Kylers knee and began to move his hand up and down.

"Fūck off" Kyler whined, embarrassment coating his cheeks as he turned his head to the left, refusing to meet his coy smile "stop being so cocky" he complained and allowed his chest to rise and fall, wincing whenever it brushed against Ryan's.

"Hatred is such a strong word, except for when I'm going to have you screaming 'I hate you' while I'm shoving myself bālls deep in your āss" the crude sentence made Kyler swing his head towards Ryan and bring his knees the rest of the way up to his chest, knocking off the hand.

Kyler wanted to feel his hand again, the roughness of the palm wrapped around his cock as he let out soft grunts. Nothing about his urge made sense, the hatred for the boy still was weighed down on his chest. His hand was clenched against the bottom of his shirt, tight enough for his knuckles to turn white and leave small crescent moon indents in his palm. Loud gasp escaped him as he fought against his own mind from asking Ryan to do what he had done before Kyler passed out.