C H A P T E R | N I N E

Kyler woke up with a yawn and immediately flushed at the feeling of the blanket covering his naked body, while a large hand was flung loosely around his waist

Kyler woke up with a yawn and immediately flushed at the feeling of the blanket covering his naked body, while a large hand was flung loosely around his waist. He shifted slightly feeling the hand pinch his side aggressively "ouch" Kyler complained turning his head to glare at the mop of hair currently tickling his ear.

The hand pulled away and slowly slide down his stomach, twirling around his bellybutton and continued its trail to his lower regions "okay, enough of that" Kyler spoke and flew out of the bed, looking down as hooded green eyes stared at his dick flopping about. Yelping he covered it with one hands, looking around for the white blanket he had wrapped around his waist, and paled as Ryan lifted his hand holding it in his grasp "give it" Kyler cried shuffling slightly towards Ryan, eyeing both hands as if they would shoot out and grab him.

"I would, but it's stiffer then the sock I keep under my bed" Ryan teased running his tongue over his teeth and leaned forward, trying to pass the towel to Kyler who screamed frustrated and shifted his body so he could escape to the bathroom.

Ryan let out a whistle at the sight of Kylers āss and tossed a tennis ball off of his bedside table at it.

Locking himself in the marble bathroom he let himself fall onto the floor, his mouth widening at the coolness against his ārse and grabbed a towel off of the back of the toilet, wrapping it tightly around his waist and took several deep breaths. Kyler buried his head into his hands and let his body shake, complete dread coating his body as he allowed himself to look at his very erect cock.

"God he just looked at you" he spoke looking down at his crotch in anger "and what do you do, act like a fucking horny dick" trailing off after realizing that was exactly what it was "no, just because he jerked you off a couple times doesn't mean shīt" aggravated he wanted to slap it. Kyler tried to picture an old women, but the only image that popped up was Ryan on his knees letting a stream off water fall off his cocky lips "what do you have control over my mind now" he pointed down at his dick and curled his hand into a fist, slamming his head back against the door.

A knock answered him, as well as the doorknob turning and failing to open "unlock the door you weirdo" Ryan scoffed and crossed his hands over his chest, and angered look played out on his face when the door was unlocked. Kyler gulped and took a step back letting him enter the bathroom, he watched as Ryan walked over to the toilet and yanked down his boxer. His gaze snapped away from Ryan's bottom and directed it towards his shaking hands, a shower would be nice right now getting rid of the stench of whore.

Kyler forget about Ryan and hit his head against the wall, over and over again out of regret "the fūck you doing dude" Ryan asked stunned, pulling up his boxers and taking slow steps towards Kyler who looked around sheepishly "I- school" it popped into his head and he scrambled out of the bathroom, feeing hands brushing around his waist as they tried to trap him.

Expecting Ryan to come out after him, Kyler turned and held up his hands in fists not allowing for his hands to touch his body again in the span of 24 hours, but Ryan simply shut the door followed by the sounds of the shower running "of course, why would he be any help" Kyler raised his hands and walked over to his closet.

He raided it, trying to find a shirt small enough to not look baggy and a shirt that someone could tell belonged to Ryan. Proudly he pulled out a blue checkered flannel holding it up to his chest, smiling as he looked in the mirror.

"Shirt check, towel check, pants- not check" Kyler leaned down and opened a drawer his eyes widening at what was within, a pile of sex toys. Not just any but dildos and cock rings and handcuffs, Kyler took a deep breath and slammed it shut at the same time that Ryan came out of the bathroom not at all wet.

Kyler took a step back, grasping what he saw in the drawer and the smugness in Ryan's eyes made him hold up his hands in surrender "I won't tell anyone about that" Ryan didn't give him an answer just jerked his head in direction of the shower and walked into the foggy room.

Kyler gritted his teeth, looking away from the dresser and with his shoulders slumped forward began the journey to the bathroom. Ryan as always was leaning against the counter top giving an appreciate glance over Kylers body and let him walk by "like what you saw" he jumped and took a step away while he started sweating "I swear I didn't see anything" his voice was high pitched as he ran out of the bathroom the sounds of loud chuckles followed him.

"Wear that shirt, it's my favourite" taking the invitation Kyler yanked it over his head and started to look for jeans, avoiding that particular drawer.