C H A P T E R | T H R E E

Slamming his head against the wall, Kyler let out a raspy scream

Slamming his head against the wall, Kyler let out a raspy scream. He hated the feeling of guilt and regret after hearing someone talking about him, whether it's true or not it still hurt. "Shut the fūck up" a male voice came from outside the door, as his older brother forced his way inside, he didn't have an angry look more just an annoyed one. He looked Kyler up and down with a look of worry "wanna fight" was the only thing his brother said as he raised a fist and aimed it towards Kylers stomach once he agreed. Kyler gave a small smile and caught it easily and ducked at his other fist.

"I'm not in the mood Dylan" he grumbled and pulled away, landing back on his bed pulling his red blankets flush around his body "it's the best way to get out your anger" Dylan scoffed and sat on Kylers stomach, putting down all his weight until he couldn't breath. Kylers hands reached up and tried to push of his older brother with fail "fight me" Dylan negotiated, not moving until he nodded and allowed for Dylan to grab his hand and yank him across the hall.

Dylan's room was a plain white, some blood crusted on the wall. A bed in the corner while punching bags amongst other workout materials sat unorganized throughout the rest of his room "hey worry wart" Dylan shouted flicking Kylers forehead harsh enough to leave a bruise and then pulled back pointing to the punching bag.

Knowing what Dylan was motioning to, Kyler held up his arms weakly and through punches at it, barely even moving the thing only getting rough bruises on his knuckles "Dylan, I had a bad day" he tried to reason only getting a blank face "whatever" he said annoyed and pushed away, walking back to his room "next time your learning, you ask me to teach you."

Locking the door this time, Kyler let his body land on the bed this time his face stuffed inside the pillow while he tried to cry out the guilt. He felt the hot tears streaming down his face and dampening his pillow, but they weren't tears of guilt they were tears of anger and sorrow "feel better and then I'll teach you how to throw a good punch" Dylan shouted and slammed his hand on the door, letting it quake under his hand.

Kyler kept his face inside the pillow, letting it muffle any loud sobs as he regretted feeling upset about having Hilton talk about him behind his back, he pushed his heavy body up and grabbed a pill bottle next to him. Forgetting was in his DNA, he always forget to take pills before school and usually he could withhold his anger today just happened to be a day in which he could not.

Pouring out a pill or two and popping it inside his mouth, taking a swig of water to help it go down he grab the remaining sleeping pills on his night side table and swallowed one. "Good night" Kyler mocked his brother as he pulled his large blanket over his shaking body, before he even let his head meet the pillow he was asleep within the limits of his own mind.