C H A P T E R | F I V E

Kyler shook slightly as he tried to find a grip of reality, and pushed himself up using the wall as a balancer

Kyler shook slightly as he tried to find a grip of reality, and pushed himself up using the wall as a balancer. Even Ryan's friends were shocked at how he acted, and now they were probably coming to with a plan to get revenge, and because Kyler punched him everything was allowed.

He whimpered quietly as loud footsteps echoed down the hall, they were quick and they stopped right outside the bathroom, and all was quiet for a minute before the loud attack on the door began.

Ryan pounded on the bathroom door, hard enough to cause the whole door to rattle and almost break under the assault "go away" Kyler screamed loudly crouching down against the far wall of the bathroom.

He was stuck in the small confines of a room with only one exit, currently being attacked by Ryan and his friends, not the smartest way out.

Punching him in the face was not a smart decision, in the moment he couldn't think about the consequences and raised his fist making direct contact with Ryan's nose in front of his entire friend group.

"Kyler" Ryan cooed through the door, his voice soft and sweet different from his hand action. The bathroom door was only so strong with the tiny slab of metal holding the door shut, slowly being broken in two every time Ryan's fist came in contact with the door.

They had never been physical with each-other- 'cept the one time, it scared Kyler, he didn't know what to expect when Ryan inevitably broke down the door, but he would be finding out soon.

Without anything to guard himself with, and ready for Ryan and his friends to burst through the door he stood up and held both his hands out in first, prepared to at least go down fighting.

Kyler was completely shocked when the only person to enter the bathroom after breaking down the door was Ryan, who's face did not show a shred of mercy, before he walked up to Kyler he grabbed a shoe off of the floor. Probably left for a guy having too much fun, and placed it in the crack on the floor locking them both in. Taking the final steps towards him, he watched as Ryan fisted his fingers "apologize, first to me then to Hilton" Ryan shouted getting up in Kylers face letting spit drops land on his cheeks.

Dry blood had settled below Ryan's nose amd would take some effort to remove if only using water, and a bruise was forming around it, hopefully it wasn't broken. But Kyler didn't hear a crunch when he pulled his fist back.

Kyler being stubborn shook his head and back himself up against the wall, holding out his hand shakily, "no" Ryan's left eyebrow twitched upwards both corners of his mouth mimicking it.

He took a step foreword, hatred shown on his face as he raised his hand. Kyler twitched and moved his head expecting a smack, letting out a choking noise when Ryan's hand wrapped itself around Kylers slender neck "apologize."

Kyler gagged and ripped his hand over Ryan's arms over and over feeling his body being lifted up off of the ground until he was forced onto his tippy toes, once again Ryan moved his face foreword and made sure it was the only thing in Kylers sights.

"Say sorry" he growled and tightened his grip, taking his last chance before Ryan's grip would be to tight for him to take an actual breath, he leaned forward fighting the hold in his throat and forced his lips against Ryan's.

He recoiled in shock, his hand loosening as he stared at him confused. Kyler raised his hand and tried to push away from his assaulter, moving his head trying to escape from the hand still wrapped steadily around his throat.

Ryan didn't speak as his hand wrapped around Kylers throat tightened up again, only this time it was gentle and he forced him to slam against the wall "you think your so smart" Ryan teased letting his other hand run up and land on Kylers stomach pushing him flush against the wall.

"Something tells me you'd be into this" he laughed into Kylers ear before pulling his head back and staring into those grey eyes as he leaned his head forward, watching the eternal storm within Kylers brain as he placed his warm lips against him.

As sweet as it felt, the act was anything but. It wasn't a nice kiss it was a cruel punishing one as Ryan pressed his lips against Kylers strong enough to bruise "I've always wondered what happens when we're not fighting each other, and instead screaming at me with pleasure" he cocked his head in curiosity, pulling his face away making sure to keep Kylers lip stuck in between his teeth until the last second.

"I bet I could make you scream loud enough the entire school would hear you" he wasn't teasing anymore, Ryan was being dead serious as he took Kylers earlier kiss as an invitation to be cruel and horrible. He didn't care if the kiss was only to get his grip to loosen, Ryan gave a huge challenging grin before he lowered his head.

Ryan's lips attached to Kylers neck and he sucked, letting his hands wander until they brushed a crossed his hip bone to which Kyler jerked away slamming his āss into the wall with shock "you don't want to bruise it yet" Ryan smirked before removing every part of him that was touching Kyler, licking his lips as if tasting Kylers skin on his lips.

"I'll see you later today-" and for dramatic effect Ryan leaned in close and sniffed Kylers neck "strawberry" he concluded and took his leave, making sure to leave Kyler standing there on unsteady legs unsure of what just happened. And making a mental note to stop using his face wash and change it for a different scent.