C H A P T E R | T W E L V E

"Thanks for driving me" Kyler said while looking at his house, Dylan's head peeping angrily out from some curtains "your welcome" Mellani replied driving off as he exited the vehicle

"Thanks for driving me" Kyler said while looking at his house, Dylan's head peeping angrily out from some curtains "your welcome" Mellani replied driving off as he exited the vehicle. Kyler could feel the distracted gaze on his head as he stayed rooted right in the sidewalk, wishing to blend in with the brick house. He let out a yelp as Dylan brought his hand down harshly against the window, releasing a banging sound from it, before mouthing to get inside.

The path up to the door was covered with grass and moss, mud coating each rock.

The door was ripped open before Kyler was even up the steps to the porch, Dylan standing there both hands crossed over his chest "you have a phone for a reason" he grunted and stormed away, towards the kitchen.

"That went better then I thought" he thought out loud and began taking the steps to the second floor two at a time. His bedroom was shut off, a lock which only he could open was clipped tightly around the door.

Kyler grabbed the hidden key on the top of the door and unlocked it before grabbing a towel and heading in the direction of the bathroom, a real shower needed to relax his shoulders and sinking fear that his phone was laying open in Ryan's house. Their bathroom didn't have a steam shower, they just had a shower head sticking out of the wall with a shaky but warm stream of water that would flow out.

Not bothering to turn on the fan, Kyler began to discard his clothes one at a time, folding the blue checkered shirt gently on the counter followed by the jeans he borrowed careful to jot get them wet or ruined. The last thing he needed was to ruin something that belonged to Ryan, which he had no clue how to replace.

The hot stream of water fell onto Kylers body as he dipped his head back to let the feeling of the water run through his hair, massaging the scalp. The burn was tiny but still very real, the water raining from the shower ran into Kylers hands as he dumped in the two in one shampoo rubbing it all of his head, scratching at the top of his hair. His hands rubbing the soap pushed backwards allowing for the soap to be rinsed out, trailing down his back.

His curly brown hair hung by his side in waves, gently shuffling when Kyler moved his head to grab the comb, bring it through his hair until no knots remained.

Kyler stayed under the stream of hot water, his skin slowly turning pink, just enjoying the feel of heat pressing against his skin. All the anger and stress fell out of his body, reminding him off the feeling of what had gone down in Ryan's shower.

Mocking what Ryan had done, Kyler wrapped his hand around his dick blushing as he felt dirty. He hadn't done it before, the only times he had allowed it to happen it was by Ryan's hand. Kyler pulled his hand off and poured soap into his hand until it overflowed, then rubbed his hands together trying to scrub away to embarrassment.

Getting out of the shower as quick as he could, ignoring the immediate regret and yanked the towel around his waist leaving behind his clothes and shot across the hall to his room, leaving wet footprints.

Kyler entered and tripped slightly, falling to his knees "nice, I like being bowed to" Ryan teased looking at Kylers book stand, going to grab a leather journal "no" he shot out and stood up, clearing his throat.

Ryan didn't even blink as he placed Kylers phone down on top of his books, the screen open to his contacts, Kyler had very few contacts and he noticed when Ryan's phone number was added into it.

"Come here, sit on my lap" Ryan said moving over to lean on Kylers bed, he was still dripping water from his shower and held the towel tight around him "this is not happening again" he said getting serious de ja vu, pulling a pair of yellow jogging pants out off of the floor, pulling them onto his body.

He brought the towel up and shook it around his hair, drying it so no more water droplets fell out and landed on his carpet "your brother seems nice" Ryan complimented while Kyler started choking "my brother?"

"Why yes, he allowed me into your room" Ryan shrugged nonchalantly, Kyler started worrying, Dylan never stayed out of his business and now he was probably hanging out at the door trying to find anything to incriminate him with.

He walked quickly and tried to pull Ryan off of his bed "you have to go now" he stuttered "no" Ryan said his hands running around and yanking Kyler onto his lap. Kyler blushed, and immediately slammed his head into Ryan's shoulder trying to hide it, whining as a familiar callused hand ran down his stomach and tried to force its way inside his pants "wait-" "no, don't you wanna feel good" Ryan whispered into Kylers ear running a finger up his length slowly and torturing.

"This can't be fun for you, doing all the work and not feeling any satisfaction" Kyler whispered quietly watching as a thin curve appeared at the corners of Ryan's lips as his hand grabbed Kylers "but I can" Ryan murmured directing Kylers hand to press onto the top of his bulging pants "by the feel of you, and by images of your face as you look shocked when I get you to cum" he didn't keep his voice quiet, it was loud enough to allow the entire house to hear.

A bird like block lodged itself in Kylers throat as he felt Ryan's fabric clad cock, pulling away his head to look at him. A sick thought popped into his head and Kyler pressed his hand down softly watching as Ryan's eyes widened at the movement, his hand shooting out to grab Kylers and holding it there "bad" he said and flipped them over, locking Kylers arms behind his back, taking full control.

Ryan's hands pulled themselves out of the yellow pants and started playing with the slightly damp mop of hair, he wrapped his pointer finger in a curl and grinned bringing his head down pressing his entire body against Kylers to inhale the scent "strawberries, I could live with this smell forever" he mused.

"Bite me" Kyler pouted, struggling to free his hands "eat me" Ryan flashed his teeth with the joke, hoisting himself up onto his elbows to stare down at Kyler with malice "I-you- kiss my ass" Kylers face turned red as he raised his legs up and wrapped them around Ryan's waist preparing the flip them.

Kyler felt the still growing bulge and froze, his feet still tightly wrapped around each other and looked away from Ryan's face, he heard the laughing and bent his back freeing his hands and slapping his chest angrily "don't laugh, it's not funny" tears of shame filled Kylers eyes watching as a soft look filled Ryan's face "you cry, and I will lick up the tears" the sudden tears, disappeared.