C H A P T E R | T W E N T Y

Mellani ran up to Kyler the next day and gripped his shoulders tightly, retracting her fingers as he flinched "what happened" she asked her eyes going wide

Mellani ran up to Kyler the next day and gripped his shoulders tightly, retracting her fingers as he flinched "what happened" she asked her eyes going wide. She scanned him up and down watching how he limped whenever he tried to walk "dude, you look like death" she commented and allowed for Kylers arm to go over her arms as support. After Ryan calmed down the day before he was drove home, and the entire truck was silent except for the occasional from Kyler as he shiftedc. Ryan barely lifted his eyes to meet Kyler when he said goodbye, and drive away recklessly once he got out of the vehicle.

Kyler shrugged silently and opened his locker, his books that were left behind in class the day before were stacked on the bottom shelf. He pointed to it in confusion and Mellani leaned forward to look in, her eyes sparkling and she ran down the hallway towards her locker.

Turning around, he yelped as he crashed into Ryan's chest "nice to see you" he grumbled his chest vibrating as he did so, Kyler moved back and lifted his chin to make eye contact "so now you want to talk to me" he said angrily and stormed off towards his first class, which he shared with Ryan.

It only took 30 seconds before Ryan caught up to him and spoke "what do you mean" "oh really, I said bye last night after you basically destroyed my āsshole with your dick and you just drove off" he whispered under his breath and quickened his walking.

Ryan had longer legs and caught up easily, not breaking a sweat as he walked at the same pace "your mad about that, your kidding" he said and gripped Kylers shoulders pushing him backwards into a deserted classroom "yes" Kyler shouted and slapped Ryan's chest "you have no right" "I don't?"

"No you really don't" Ryan fumed and slammed him against the wooden desk, his ears blocking out the cracking noise. Kylers mouth opened in pain and he reached down to touch the broken edge of the desk that was smashed under his back, creating a long cut along his back "fuck you" Kyler spat at him and tried to wiggle out of his grasp, shouting in pain as his head was slammed harshly down on the desk.

"You aren't allowed to be mad at me, I wasn't mad at you for getting beat up by your own brother" Ryan snarled and applied more pressure to Kylers stomach watching as a whimper escaped his king and he started thrashing around. Before the fight could go any further, Kylers leg kicked upwards and came in contact with Ryan's penis and he fell, clutching his crotch.

Kyler ran out of the classroom, looking back to see all his books scattered on the ground and Ryan kneeling, he ran passed his classroom catching Mellani's eyes before escaping out the school doors.

Pulling his phone out of his pocket he groaned at the crack through it and dialed his brother "what" he asked and static came through the phone loudly "can you come pick me up" Kyler gasped and pressed a hand against his back and pulled it away seeing blood coating it "and maybe hurry" he whispered and looked back at the school, rushing to hide behind a tree as Ryan walked out.

While Ryan was searching around the parking lot, and down the sides of the school, Dylan pulled up to the side of the grass just inside the gates. Ryan's eyes looked at the car and his eyes narrowed, recognizing it. Just as he was storming over Kyler bolted for it, his peripheral vision catching Ryan slightly dropping before walking faster trying to catch up. He was halfway to the car when Kyler tossed himself inside and screamed 'go'.

Dylan spun the wheel and hit the gas so thag Kylers already aching head smacked against the headrest and made his head spin "did you break up with him" Dylan asked interested before seeing the blood s slowly spreading across his leather seats. He yanked the wheel so that the vehicle almost crashed into the side of the road were a fence laid. A car behind them honked in annoyance.

Without warning, Dylan's hands reached behind his back and forced Kyler forward, his eyes widening as he pulled up his shirt and seeing the cut "that doesn't look good" he commented and pulled back onto the road "want to explain how that happened."

Kyler explained the best he could, leaving out the fact that he had sēx last night because he doubted his brother wanted to hear about that, Dylan's eyes showed fury when he finished, and pulled into their driveway "if he comes here I will kill him" he said and pulled himself out of the car, materializing at Kylers side to help him out.

"How yours head" he asked and touched it gently, pulling back when he saw Kyler physically flinch away.

He helped Kyler inside and set him down on the couch, scurrying off to the kitchen to grab water and some pain killers. Dylan came back quickly and tapped his foot impatiently as Kyler tried to swallow "you stay here, I have to go back to work call me if you feel worse" he said and pulled a blanket over his body before running out the front door.

Kyler listened as the engine noise slowly faded away before turning on the tv and shutting his eyes, listening to the background noise.