C H A P T E R | S E V E N T E E N

It was cold when Kyler woke up and he shifted so that he was able to look at Ryan who was laying with his head in the pillow looking peaceful

It was cold when Kyler woke up and he shifted so that he was able to look at Ryan who was laying with his head in the pillow looking peaceful. He winced when he shifted and reached a hand down to the crevice just above his butt and felt the sharp pain.

"It happens" Ryan murmured sleepily and dragged the blanket further upwards and grabbed Kylers thighs to pull him closer. He relished in the warmth of Ryan's body heat and moved a bit as his leg came between his own. Ryan moved it so he was grinding against Kylers dick.

He tried to jerk back and made his opposable to the situation clear "I'm still hurt" he whined and gripped into Ryan's shoulders to push him away. He didn't get very far as two hand moved up to under his armpits and lifted him so he laid directly on top of his chest. Kyler could feel every line and imperfection from Ryan's body with his own and shivered.

"It hurts, like a lot" Kyler complained and felt as two fingers massaged circles into the outside of his thigh and a mouth was leaned next to his ear "it hurts because I'm that good at sex" Ryan said and bite into the shell of his ear before retreating and closing his eyes again. Kyler snorted at the lack of fun and leaned over slightly to grab his phone, once it was in his grip he looked at the time and let out a breathe of relief. It was only 7:45, pulling back he let his legs fall around Ryan's, and dropped his head to the small of his neck and snuggled in closer "oh I see, your the cuddling type" Ryan said and allowed for one of his hands to run across Kylers back and pull him even closer.

They laid together, Kyler falling back asleep with his breath tickling Ryan's collar bone, Ryan kept one hand wrapped tightly around Kylers waist and the other ruffling and twirling his hair. The curls knotting around and bouncing as they straightened and curled together, little mumbles came from Kyler as he started drawing circles on Ryan's stomach.

"Want to go again, it'll help with the pain" Ryan asked his finger wrapping around a curl as it bound itself to his finger "oh hell no" Kyler almost shouted snd shot up, pulling away and falling off the bed in a heap.

A bang resonated with the fall, his legs still propped up on the bed and his hands star-fished out beside him. Kylers back felt like it was a fully bruised tailbone, and groaned while a peeping Ryan peered over the bed with a smile displayed on his face "have a nice fall" he asked "I-" "no wait I have a better one, already falling for me" he tried again and watched as Kyler bared his teeth.

The distance between them didn't express the brooding quietness between them, they both just stared, Ryan hanging out between Kylers legs that were left on the bed. Kyler laying down with hooded eyes on the ground, debating about hitting him.

Kyler pulled his legs off the bed and forced himself to sit up, clenching his teeth through the pain and looked up to see Ryan's head propped up on his hands while staring down at him "you look like a mess" he said and shifted off the bed. Leaning down he grabbed Kylers āss cheeks and hoisted him up until he was able to wrap his legs around Ryan's waist "shower" Ryan muttered and began leaving small kisses from the top of Kylers neck down to his shoulder.

Without much opposing, Ryan began to walk towards the door forgetting about bringing clothes and walked through the open hallway, straight to the door that lead to the bathroom was. He inched it open with his foot, his hands clasping Kylers back to keep him from falling and wandered inside. It wasn't as big as his, but the shower was big enough for two people, and was also big enough to do other things if they wanted too.

Ryan dropped Kyler on the counter gently, and slowly untangled his hands from behind Ryan's neck before he could go and lock the door and turn on the shower.

Steam began to come out of the shower head, and filled the room.

Neither of the two boys needed to take off any pieces of clothing and with a tiny limp, Kyler got into the shower and dropped his head back to the a stream of water slowly fall over his body.

He giggled a little as Ryan entered and began to leave little kisses everywhere, his lips, his neck, his stomach, his thighs, and his ears. It tickled and he would swat away any pervy hands that were looking for some action. The kisses didn't stop as Ryan slowly push back Kyler so they could both stand under the water.

He hand to look up to make eye contact, and the could see Ryan's hair dripping with water that was falling the white ground "I guess I can't call you curls anymore" Ryan said and lifted a hand to look at the wet wavy hair that still wasn't completely straight "no I guess you can't" Kyler laughed and looped his hands around Ryan's neck to connect their lips.

He willingly welcome Ryan's tongue as it moved around, and jolted slightly as a single finger prodded against his hole, not forcing itself in just placed there. Kylers eyes opened to Ryan's looking into them, waiting for permission.

Ryan must had seen it in his eyes and pushed his finger inside, opening his mouth wider to swallow a single noise of pain that had escaped.

It was easier the last night to fit in a second, and a third finger and soon Kyler was pressed against the wall his āss pressing against Ryan as fingernails began to dig into his skin.

Kyler lifted his hands to the wall and held them there while Ryan positioned himself and moved so that he could enter slowly, kissing the back of Kyler neck in remorse for the pain.

The bathroom was full of steam and pants, and Kyler grabbed his own dick, forgetting how weird it felt and began to thrust into his own fist shaped hand. Whenever he moved his his back they would collide with Ryan's own thrusting as he wrapped his arms around Kylers ribs in order to not hold him still.

Kyler shook as he stopped jerking his hand in order to not cum and seem like a two pump chump.

Ryan chuckled from behind him and moved his hand down to begin the assault on Kyler dick, moving his and back and forth and every so often giving the tip some action, watching as Kyler tried to keep together.

"It's alright, you can cone" Ryan mused and gave one large thrust into Kyler āss and came, Kyler following shortly after his semen covering the wall while Ryan's slowly dripped out.

Grabbing the nearest bottle, Ryan pulled Kyler into his chest and began to support him, two hands under his armpits. He rubbed some shampoo into his hair, slowly de-tangling any of the smaller knots and began to soap up his body. Ryan cleaned off any sweat and cleaned up the dripping cum escaping from Kyler backside running a loofah all over his body before placing him on the ground so he could shut his eyes.

He followed the actions he did on Kyler to his own body and cleaned himself up, feeling awake and clean.

Two towels were on the back of the toilet, wrapping one around his own waist, and the other around Kylers once he picked up the boy.

Kyler mumbled softly and leaned against Ryan as he began to lead them back towards his room, leaving small kisses of his own against Ryan's right pec.