E X T R A | T H R E E

Kyler caught Ryan just as he left his class, gripping him by th lower arm so nobody could see and yanked him towards the door, shushing him every time he seemed confused about what was happening.

"Kyler" he tried against only to be pushed into the drivers seat of his truck and for Kyler to jump into his seat, looking around to make sure nobody saw them escaping the schools property "so, I have a request" he said in return and started fiddling with his hands, feeling a gaze against the side of his skull.

Ryan seemed very interested in what he had to say and turned to face him in the seat.

Suddenly feeling embarassed about what Kyler he was planning he looked out the window to tell him "can we go to your house" he mumbled into his hand, whether or not Ryan heard him didn't matter because the vehicle started up and pulled out of the lot.

It wasn't a long ride to his house but with each bump and turn, Kyler seemed to get more excited and was almost jumping out of his seat when they both arrived at Ryan's house, which mean his had been able to understand him.

Without allowing Ryan to say anything he quickly grasped onto his arm and tugged him upstairs, stopping for a second in shock of which was his room, but was quickly directed to the one at the end of the hall. Ryan entered last and sat on the bed, leaning with his back against the bed frame and looked as Kyler pretended to go through things, knowing exactly which drawer he needed in "you need help" he asked and went to help but got shoved off with a scoff from Kyler.

He made a grumbling noise and walked to the bathroom, giving Kyler to grab more the one object out of the drawer he had snooped in that only time he had been here and hide under Ryan's bed.

It was a couple minutes of waiting before Ryan exited the bedroom and halted in his steps "Kyler" he called out confused and took a step further, twirling around fo try and find him "Kyler" he called out again and looked at the shut door.

"What the fūck" he asked the air and walked into the room, walking around the bed and sitting down, both legs hanging off the side. Kyler smirked and tied one piece of the rope he had to the bottom of the bed pole, tying the other end into a lasso and catching it over Ryan's ankle as he turned to lay down in his bed.

"Wh-" he was cut off as Kyler gave a strong tug pulling him forwards a little, making him place his other leg against the ground for stability, kneeling over the see Kyler hiding under the bed "Kyler" he said confused and leant a hand under the bed.

The boy smirked pulling out the sparkly cuffs he got from the drawer and latching it around Ryan wrist and rolling out of the bed from the other side "hey" Ryan said and looked down, a red covering his cheeks as he realized what it was and his head shot over to the drawer, which was open and empty.

"Kyler" he said warily, taking a step back, forgetting about the rope around his leg and tripped backward, falling against the ground with a crash "hmm" Kyler gave a hollow chuckle, pulling a pink dildo out from behind him, and rolling a condom over it "Kyler" he fearfully shot away, and reached down to undo the rope.

He let out a high pitch scream as Kyler lurched towards him, pining him against the ground with all his strength and attaching the other side of the handcuffs to his dresser, making him almost immobile. Ryan's eyes shot up and gave a useless rug, and then tried his legs, only able to move the left side of his body.

Two eyes flashed up, anger clouding them but lust was slowly creeping through "Ryan" Kyler whispered and leaned down, grabbing the free side of Ryan and flipping him so he could not longer see. Kyler slowly inched off Ryan's pants, very aware of the loud breathing coming from the male as he struggled in vain.

"I don't like being bottom" Kyler fake pouted, running circles on Ryan's ass, smiling as he tensed up "but you might like it" he said with a laugh.

Ryan gave a large pull against the handcuffs, that if they were real would have cut his wrist "Kyler, cut it out" he growled and started fighting against his restraints "do you want me too" Kyler replied and ran the condom wrapped dildo down Ryan's back stopping right at the crack.

He stopped fighting, freezing up entirely before he relaxed his shoulders, followed by the rest of his body "good boy" Kyler praised pulling Ryan's head from the hair and pressing their lips together in a harsh kiss.

Kyler completely changed his attitude back to how he normally is and pulses Ryan's face to his "are you okay with this" he asked in sincerity, getting a slight nod in return, and a switch flicked back to how he was acting a minute again "oh no dear, I need more then that."

Ryan seemed confused as he moved his worst for comfort "you wanted to do this to me" he said confused and partially lifted his body in a stretch "you don't want this" Kyler teased, leaning back and admiring Ryan tied up "Kyler" Ryan barked and pulled against the cuffs in annoyance.

Whatever he was going to yell was cut down with a cry as Kyler shoved a large digit inside his āss and watched him shiver in pain, both his shoulders going ramrod straight "K-ky" he choked out and clenched his jaw as another finger entered him, giving him no mercy as they jammed inside, quickly thrusting in and out "yes" the boy tutted back, pulling out both fingers knowing it wasn't stretched enough and pressed the head of the dildo against his āss.

"Wait" Ryan cried and reach his free hand behind him and tried to blindly grope for Kyler hands, trying to stop him "beg for my fingers instead" Kyler said and pressed the dildo further, not stretching Ryan's āss further then his fingers had.

"Fine, Kyler I want your fingers" he begged, his voice shaking slightly, and he let out a sigh as the dildo was completely removed and placed next to his head "where do you want them" he gloated and ran his finger around Ryan's hips, slowly moving so he was straddling his lower thighs "I want them in my āss" he said with a gruffness and hide his head in the ground.

Two finger were pushed inside his āss, and gave slow pumped, allowing him to savour it before another one was added, going a little faster and then a fourth until it was stretched enough for the dildo, and it was easy enough to play with Ryan's prostate "do you think I could make you cum with just my fingers" Kyler said in wonder, massaging his prostate until he felt Ryan freeze, probably in shock.

His hips dipped upwards and he let out a strangled moan spraying white liquid onto his pants, panting heavily "Kyler" he gasped a little trying to gain some sort of emotional footing.

A hand gently massaged his shoulder, laying down soft kissing along his back, whispering his name over and over until he was breathing normally "does it hurt that much when i fūck you" Ryan asked and stretched his back as much as he could, turning up his lip at the pink dildo "that is not going in me" he said and reached up with one hand.

The cuff undid once he pressed a button and he rubbed the red ring around his wrist, turning and sitting on his knees "did that make you happy" he asked Kyler and held his jaw, pulling him close.

A blush covered Kylers face and reached down to his necks but he nodded "I'm glad" he placed a chaste kiss on his nose and pulled off the rope, lending a arm under Kyler and pulling him onto the bed along side him.