C H A P T E R | S I X

Strawberry, it echoed in Kylers ear all day

He didn't taste like strawberry's, Ryan was just being a insolent child who thought of the worst thing that he could taste at least that's what Kyler thought as he paced back and forth in the bathroom. Only one male entered, gave Kyler a strange look as he teaches his movements before slowly exiting the bathroom like he was some sort of mental patient.

"I do not taste like strawberries" he growled and stormed out of the bathroom, ready to go on a man hunt for Ryan and get him to retract his previous statement.

He stayed in the shadows from a single person walking by and ducked inside a dark classroom when a large group of people was walking towards him, Kyler turned down the main hallway and immediately spotted Ryan lounging outside.

Leaning his back against Kylers car "oh you dumbāss" he wanted to scream but was able to make his steps seem precise and coordinated. He waved to a teacher as her heels clacked against the floor, she didn't even give him so much as a glimpse when he slipped out the main doors "get your ugly back off my vehicle" Kyler screamed getting Ryan's attention. Instead of moving, a large grin spread across his face like butter and he waited for Kyler to approach him.

Recoiling his fist, the no punch rule no longer in place and aimed it right for Ryan's face. He caught it with ease and spun Kyler around so his front was pressed against his car door "that wasn't nice Strawberry" he caressed Kylers hair feeling the softness "don't call me Strawberry" he growled and started thrashing around.

Kyler wasn't as strong as he would have liked, Ryan was by far more powerful and wrapped one of his arms around his waist and began dragging him to a mahogany truck.

"This is kidnapping" Kyler screamed alarmed and started fighting against Ryan's arms, bringing his nails down trying to claw the skin. They were clipped short and it made it only so a couple red marks were left shining on the skin, and Ryan barely paying attention to them tossed him into the seats.

It was an old truck, only a single bench in the front, holding three seats.

He was inside now, the cold bite of the seat making him hiss uncomfortable and stare at Ryan who was hovering over him, holding himself up with only one hand.

With an awkwardness he forgot he had, he let out a squeak and placed both hands on Ryan's chest, whimpering silently at the rumble that escaped it "your kinda cute, in a non-gay way" he whispered and brought his lips down, connecting them with Kylers.

Kylers eyes nearly bugged out of his head at the smoky taste of Ryan's tongue and fought against the assault on his tongue. If he knew that an innocent kiss would lead to this, he would have just allowed himself to be knocked out and suffocated. Or would have just went to class and escaped halfway through the day, now why didn't that go through his head. Oh that's right, because he always forgets to take his pills, who even wanted him to have anger issues.

Ryan pulled away, making sure that Kylers bottom lips was trapped between his teeth as he did so. Copying the same move from earlier that made his knees weak, not that he'd ever admit to that.

"Holy fūck" Kyler inhaled sharply and shimmied towards the passenger door, getting his hand on it as a loud clicking noise sounded through the whole car, the lock went down signalling he was trapped "have you never thought about having sēx with me" Kylers head whipped around so fast that he didn't realize how close Ryan's was and almost kissed him.

Scrambling away, as far as you could in a tiny vehicle and pressed firmly against the door "no" Kyler squeaked and hold both hands over his chest "I have" it was blunt and made Kylers entire face turn pink "I have quite a lot, I have wondered how loud you would scream when I'm fūcking your ass" Kyler visibly cringed at Ryan's vulgar words "bold of you to assume I'd bottom, besides your not gay" the retort was only suppose to make Ryan come to his senses.

Suddenly his frailer body was pinned under a broader one, and Ryan's green eyes pierced into his grey ones "I am bold to assume that, but it's true isn't it" Ryan let his hand trail down Kylers chest "you think it's smart to keep running that pretty mouth of yours" Ryan whispers pinching his nipple hard until a loud yelp escaped Kylers lips "o-okay you made your point" he hollered, whining intensely at the ongoing pain.

Ryan just ran his tongue along his bottom lip, before trailing his eyes down Kylers body, his hands making the path his eyes where following.

But they stopped at his jeans, his hands stuttering w bit there and you could see the hesitance in his eyes before they shut and he took a deep breath.

Two fingers wrapped around the zipper and slowly tugged it down, following by the button undoing, the entire time Ryan kept eye contact with Kyler as if waiting for some expression.

It didn't happen though and a warm hand palmed his dick, through his underwear snd Kylers head lurched back, his mouth opening at the feeling. Kyler who was going to say stopped, didn't and took a deep breath- the last one he was able to before locking his legs around Ryan's waist provocatively.

Taking that acceptance, Ryan leant down end connected there lips, their teeth clashing together awkwardly while Kyler bent into the kiss, his plump lips bruising Ryans.

Ryan had managed to get a hand into Kylers underwear and was slowly pumping his dick, feeling it pulse in his hand. Kyler was the one to break the kiss, he almost regretted it if it weren't for the feeling of butterfly kisses landing along his jaw. Peppering them everywhere and creating a bunch of knots in his stomach.

"Would you believe it if this was the first time of ever jerked someone off- other then myself of course" Ryan joked as he ran his tongue a crossed Kylers lips and up his face. It didn't last long as a curse of a moan left Kylers mouth and he looked down at the brunette with mock sympathy.

His other hand came down and pulled down Kylers boxers allowing more room for him to rub his dick, he shuffled slightly and tried to wrapped his legs tighter around the male. Kyler had a dazed look and his eyes started to glaze over barely even focusing on what Ryan was doing until he began running his hand along to shaft of his dick. He shot up quickly, still dizzy from this new feeling and allowed for his hands to be directed to Ryan's shoulders "it's okay, it feels good, right" Ryan purred and pulled Kyler a bit closer, growling slightly when Kylers hands latched onto the back of his shirt and gripped it tight enough to leave creases.

Kyler didn't focus on anything as he gyrated his hips, it was a slow action but didn't go unnoticed by Ryan who let out a small laugh and continued to pleasure him. Ryan grunted and his eyes shut, still working his hand, somehow speaking without realizing.

He continued to run his hand up and down Kylers dick, making sure to run a thumb over the top and watch as he let out a loud gasp, gripping onto his shirt even tighter. Another hand ran up and drew little spirals along Kylers chest and just as he seemed to relax, the hand moved and started to play with the head of his cock. The pressure from both hands warmed his dick and made sure every part of exposed skin was covered and having the nerves jumping, and excited.

Kylers mouth opened wide and he let out a breathy moan, moving his hands down from Ryan's shirt and squeezing the seat, his eyes moving quickly while glazed as his hips shook.

"So I guess this proves it" Ryan coaxed softly as a spurt of white came from Kylers dick and coated both of their shirts "it's okay, we all know your a bottom" he teased and set Kyler down next to him gently allowing for the boys head to rest against Ryan's leg.

Kylers eyes looked like they felt heavy as he stared into the radio, him occasionally moving his hips out of discomfort but all in all allowed for his head to be laid on Ryan's lap. It was comfortable snd as much as he was tired, he didn't want to pass out yet without the feeling of a hand in his hair.