C H A P T E R | F I F T E E N

Ryan never came back, Kyler just assumed that he couldn't deal with what had happened and bailed

Ryan never came back, Kyler just assumed that he couldn't deal with what had happened and bailed. So when the next day came, he avoided him.

Kyler and him had three classes together, and each one Kyler had bunked and hide out behind the school stairwell. Their lockers were far apart, but somehow whenever Kyler was grabbing things from his Ryan appeared, an annoyed look on his face as he stormed towards the open locker. He always got lucky and got away just in the nick of time, narrowly avoiding the raging boy.

He ran down the hallway, nudging by the group of people slowly closing in on his escape gap. Kyler was almost free when a persons body stopped him, making him abruptly freeze, giving enough time for a hand to grab the back of his collar and drag him backwards.

Ryan finally caught up and yanked him behind a block of lockers "why have you been avoiding me" he grinded out, holding Kyler flush against the lockers, getting right in his face "I-it's because I think I'm in love" Kyler whispered out his hand reaching up and holding Ryan's cheek, his face turning white and his body going tense.

"Kyler, I-" he looked close to running, not feeling in love with the boy at all, only liking how his touch could effect Kyler "Ryan, I'm kidding I could never love you" Kyler laughed and all the fear and dread flowed out of Ryan's body "your sick" Ryan laughed and grasped Kylers thigh watching as his eyes opened with shock and he started to oppose.

Ryan didn't move his hand, just let it rest there while he searched Kylers eyes looking for the real reason he had ditched three of his classes, the only classes they shared and sprinted away from him whenever he tried to talk to him "is this about yesterday" he asked quietly gently ticking Kylers shoulder.

A quick shake of the head, a false shake made Ryan slowly lean his head down to connect their foreheads, trying to give some sort of comfort for what happened yesterday "you cleaned the bruise well" he muttered and stroked the hidden bruise, leaning down and pressing his lips against it "I hate you still" Ryan insured and took a step back slamming into a different locker.

Some people's eyes got drawn to them at the loud noise, but eventually their attention was took over by something else and they carried on their merry way.

"You didn't contact Family Services did you" Kyler asked shyly, looking around for any people who were trying to over hear, humphing when people only passed by in large groups. His green eyes soften slightly as he brought his hand up and cupped the side of Kylers face, well aware of the oncoming group from down the hall "what if I have" Kyler tried to jerk away, from the question Ryan voiced into the air and the group almost passing by the tender moment.

One second Kyler was trying to remove Ryans grip, the next his body was being surrounded by the scent of him as Kylers head was hidden within Ryan's chest. A few snickers from the passing group, but overall no one realized who it was and quickly passed on, not wasting their time trying to figure out who it was.

"What if you have what" Kyler asked slowly, almost daring for Ryan to continue, he took the bait and leaned close a dark grin entrancing his lips "what if I have called Family Services, what if I had told them that your brother was punching you, and what if I told them that you had bruises all over your body, what if I told them the only safe place for you was in my bed where I could use my hands and mouth to pleasure you" their was no sarcasm dripping out of Ryan's mouth as he asked those statements.

"You better be fūcking joking" Kyler said, his voice raised as he took an immobile step into the metal lockers trying for some distance "oh, but what if I did" he laughed and wrapped a large hand around the back of Kylers neck pulling him impossibly close, so close that he could smell Ryan's mint toothpaste.

His mind was spinning, he had nowhere to go if his brother was taking away by family services, and if Ryan volunteered his home there was a good chance he'd be forced to live there with him.

While his brain spun, Kyler willed his head to go back, until it pressed against the lockers and forced it forward.

It collided with Ryan skull, loudly.

Both of them let out a yell of pain, massaging the places their heads collided and glared at each other. Kyler was the first to get up and just as he was about to leave, visibly flinching at the bruise probably just as bad on his own, on Ryan's forehead.

Before Kyler could run out the nearby doors, and get his car back from the parking lot where it had been parked for way too long, his arms were smushed into his ribs and someone else's arms where entrapping him "nice to see you KyKy" Carden said, crushing his arms into Kylers run until he whimpered and started thrashing for release.

Ryan slowly got up, his eyes meeting Kyler before they flitted to Cardens and nodded "do what you have to" and walked away.

Kyler could barely understand what was happening as his body was flung onto the ground, a loud bang as his knees collided "well this will be fun, we can finally hit you" Carden said and took his time walking around Kylers body until he knelt right in front  of him, and lifted his chin up, forcing Kyler to watch as he pulled back his fist.

He crumpled as the fist hit his shoulder, knocking his body off balance "it's not as fun as movies" Carden whined with distaste, running a hand through his hair and taking a step back, pouting.

Surprisingly, Carden offered a hand to Kyler who slowly took it, warily as he thought it was a prank but was pulled to his feet. Carden and his own body stood a good ten inches apart as the men behind Kyler back shifted nervously "didn't Ryan basically say to beat him up" they all asked, one person hand hovering over Kyler who stiffened "no, trust me it's boring, if you want have a go" Carden offered but nobody moved, nobody breathed.

He shrugged and walked in the direction that Ryan had initially gone in, everyone following him as Kyler nearly collapsed, and took off running. Trying to make him home before the Family Services showed up.