Reunion.

3 years had passed, Orochimaru and Mitsuki were returning to the leaf. When they had gotten there, Sarada was coincidentally at the gates.

Sarada: Mitsuki?!

Mitsuki: Sarada?

She ran toward him and crushed him with a hug.

Orochimaru: My my Mitsuki, you never told me you had a girlfriend, I would have let you drop by to visit her.

Sarada blushed red out of embarrassment and waved her hands.

Sarada: W-We're not dating!

Orochimaru just laughed and continued making his way to the hokage's tower.

Mitsuki: Sarada I know we need to catch up but...We might have an idea to where Boruto is.

Sarada's look instantly saddened but then determination only appeared.

Sarada: Then let's go bring that Baka-Boruto back!

She said as she stomped her way to the hokage's tower.

"Bring back who again?"

Mitsuki turned to the side to find Kawaki and Inojin sitting on top of a building.

Inojin: Long time no see, Mitsuki!

Mitsuki: Yeah, good to see you too.

[Btw just imagine the new character designs in ur head, i couldnt find the ones i want.]

[But I'm pretty sure u can Imagine Sarada's design from the front

[But I'm pretty sure u can Imagine Sarada's design from the front.]

Mitsuki: We might have an idea to where Boruto is.

Kawaki: Let's go then.

[Btw Boruto ate fish from a massive lake that was near the hideout and a dango/ramen shop nearby.]

(At the office.)

Orochimaru knocked, to hear a faint come in. Orochimaru entered to see an almost sleeping Naruto, but he instantly got energetic when he saw Orochimaru and Mitsuki.

Naruto: Oh, Mitsuki! Good to have you back! Anyway, what do you need, Orochimaru?

Orochimaru: I couldn't possibly need anything from you, Naruto-kun. It's more like you need what I'm about to tell you.

Naruto: What are you on about?

Orochimaru: I know where Boruto-kun is.

Naruto instantly spit out the drink that he was drinking.

Naruto: Naaaandato -ttebayo?! Where is he then?!

Orochimaru: A hideout that I abandoned around 30 years ago. I only remembered about it when I saw a scroll I had about it today.

Naruto: No time to waste- You 4, depart right away. I will inform the others.

4: Hai!

They all left and made their way to Boruto's hideout. Inojin, Sarada, Kawaki, and Mitsuki were about to meet their old friend for the first time in 3 years.

[3 hours later.]

They were at the entrance of the hideout, without hesitation, they made their way inside.

They ran through the halls, opened door after door, until Inojin found him sleeping on a bed, his back facing him. He opened his super beast scroll and made 3 snakes that made their way to Boruto.

Inojin: We finally found you, Boruto. We need to go back to the village, you're not escaping again. Your bond is still with us!

Boruto: Is that really your excuse...for disturbing my sleep?

He felt Boruto's chakra spike up so the snakes wrapped around him, only for Boruto to make an explosion.

Boruto: Sarada huh?

Sarada finally heard the voice of her lover, after 3 years, She heard Boruto Uzumaki's voice, she slowly tilted her head.

Sarada: Bo...Ru...To.

Then Kawaki and Mitsuki came barging into the scene.

Kawaki looked at his brother from the bottom until he reached his face.

Boruto: Kawaki too huh?

Kawaki: Why...Why didn't you kill me
back then?! Isn't that your way of breaking bonds?! Huh Boruto?!

Boruto: The reason is quite simple. You merely survived...because of my passing whim. And it irritated me to kill my only brother.

In a second, Boruto was next to Sarada, an arm over her shoulder.

Boruto: Ne, wasn't it your dream to become Hokage? If you had time to be chasing after me, you should have spent that time training. Ne, Sarada?

Sarada: There is no way I can become Hokage, if I can't even save one friend. Isn't that right, Boruto?

Boruto: Hn. None of you will survive this time.

He said as his sword was facing Sarada's back, he went for the strike, only to stop just when he was about to stab her. He teleported back up using thunder god jutsu.

Boruto: I won't be wasting my time with you.

He said as he prepared to do a kirin, The Giraffe lightning like shape formed in the sky, startling everyone. But it never came. Instead he opened his other eye that had the scar over it, he lowered his hand, causing Kirin to disperse. He opened a portal and faced it.

Boruto: Until mext time...If there is one, that is.

And after that, he walked in. The 4 headed back to the leaf.

[At the office.]

Sasuke: So he's gotten that strong huh.

Naruto: It's terrifying, if Momoshiki ressurects in his body we might all die. It will be another war.

Kawaki: That's impossible, his Otsutsukification stopped, he probably figured out a way to stop it. Momoshiki won't resurrect unless Boruto let's him.

Naruto: I see. That's good. But that's not the problem, this is.

He said as he pulled out a box from within his drawer.

Naruto: It's from Kara.

Everyone's eyes widened and gasped.
Naruto pulled out a letter and it read as follows.

"Uzumaki Naruto, You need to take control of your brat. He eliminated 3 outer members simultaneously, and destroyed the base. If you don't deal with him, we will.

-Delta."

Everyone was shocked.

Kawaki: T-Three outer members?!

Sasuke: We need to bring Boruto back...

      And we need to do it fast.