Declaration Of War

[Before we begin with the chapter, can I mention that Code's attacks and abilities are sick? I've waited so fookin long to see what he's capable of and I'm not disappointed.]

It was 1 week after the defeat of the Barons, civilians were let back into the village after everything was repaired. Although something has been troubling a certain ravenette kunoichi.

Sarada in thought: So this idiot Boruto casually waltzes into the village, beats up a robot, plays dead, beats up more robots, and then keaves again?! The hell?! Shannaroo!

She was so focused on her thoughts she didn't notice she bumped into someone.

Sarada: Oh sorry, Mitsuki.

Mitsuki: It's fine, thinking about your boyfriend again?

Sarada's cheeks flushed.

Sarada: S-Shut up!

"Sarada Uchiha?"

She turns around to find a man wearing an interview outfit thingy?

Sarada: Can I help you?

"Sorry to bother, but an interviewer would like to speak with you at Konoha Interviews about the recent battle that had happened here."

Sarada: Sorry, but I'm not allowed to share that information.

"But-"

"She said no, did you not hear her properly?"

There was Kawaki, holding onto his staff and an envelope on the other hand.

"R-Right."

The said man walked away, probably filled with fear. Mitsuki laughed his usual laugh.

Mitsuki: You didn't have to scare him off.

Kawaki: He wouldn't have budged, these fanboys are getting out of hand. Besides, its clear he was lying, konoha interviews is closed today.

Mitsuki: That's right.

Sarada: Yeah, what did I even do to deserve this?

Mitsuki: They're probably hitting on you for your nice chest, good butt, and beautiful looks.

Sarada: M-Mitsuki! We don't say that out loud!

Mitsuki: Eh? We don't?

Kawaki sigh: You moron...

[Meanwhile.]

Boruto sighed, how long does he want to stay out of the village? He defeated the Barons, but there were more enemies. Code, which he knew he couldn't beat alone.

Boruto: Oh right, I have to go to Toneri.

"Not so fast, Uzumaki Boruto."

He recognized the voice, but he didn't want to make sure. So he turned around to face the said person, then he uttered a word uttered one word.

"Code."

Code: To think that I would encounter the killer of my god, but now is not the time to kill you. I have an announcement to make.

Boruto: Go on.

Suddenly, a ton of smoke surrounded him and he did a wind style to clear it all, but when he did he saw a lot of female and male cyborgs. All in the middle was Code, Delta, and A lavender haired girl.

She reminded him of his mother

Boruto: What is this...?

Delta: Surprised? As long as my body and the data in it remain, I can always be resurrected by technology. And this time, I'm even stronger.

Boruto was in shock, how did this happen? Then, Code spoke.

Code: I'd like you to meet someone.

After that, the lavender haired girl spoke.

"My name is Eida, the all knowing."

[Meanwhile]

Sarada in thought: Why do i feel like something really bad is about to happen...

Kawaki: You feel that too?

Sarada: Huh?

Kawaki: The strange feeling...That something dangerous is about to happen...

Shikadai: You guys, we just beat the Barons, nothing could possibly go wrong. Relax.

Sarada: Yeah...Maybe you're right...

But Kawaki didn't buy that, he got up and rushed to his father's office. He knew there was a kage meeting but he didn't care.

[Meanwhile.]

Code activated his white karma and a white portal surrounded Boruto.

Boruto: Ngh!

The portal sucked him in.

[Back at leaf.]

Sarada and Mitsuki got up and chased Kawaki.

Sarada: Kawaki! Nanadaime is in the middle of a Summit! You can't interrupt him now!

Kawaki: I don't give a damn-

A white portal opened in the sky and Boruto was sent crashing into the office of the Seventh Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki.

Sarada: Nevermind! We're going!

[Office.]

Naruto: Boruto?!

Code: Sorry to interrupt your gracious meeting, but I believe this is important.

There he was, Leaning on the window.

Every Kage had their defensive and offensive jutsu ready.

Gaara: Who are you?

Code: My name is Code-

Sarada, Mitsuki, and Kawaki barge into the room.

"And i hereby announce the 5th Great War."

Ohhhhh! Things r getting spicy! I wanna finish this quick to write my other stories. There will be 5 to 10 more chapters to this story, and then I'll start with the other 2!

(Btw I didn't say "5th Great Ninja War." Because Shinobi aren't fighting other Shinobi, but cyborgs.)

See yall!