Resuming. One-Shot out!

Alright, I'm here to tell you that my one-shot is out! I will be resuming this story. Here's a chapter!

Title of chapter: A traitor among us.

Boruto was on the moon, Toneri was going to teach him how to properly master his Jogan to its current fullest.

Toneri: All you can currently do is use the Byakugan and Sharingan abilities. I don't know if you can get more than that, nor do I know how.

Boruto: That's fine, let's begin.

[6 hours later.]

Toneri: This will do, come back here for another week. By then, we should have mastered your abilities.

Boruto: Alright.

[Back at the leaf.]

Sasuke: Naruto, apparently Kara wasn't the only organization hiding in the shadows. No, these guys aren't an organization...

Naruto: What do you mean, Sasuke? Who are they?

Sasuke: They call themselves...The Barons. I don't know much about them, but they wear white robes and their faces look like some scientific robots. And, they were chanting some wierd words like "Rise" and "We Will Reclaim What Was Once Ours."And...They weren't the only ones there.

Sasuke looks a bit uncomfortable and mad.

Kakashi: Sasuke?

Sasuke: Kawaki was with them.

Naruto instantly slammed his hands on his desk.

Naruto: What are you saying?!

Sasuke: Does it look like I'm joking, Naruto?

Naruto, sighed angrily and slomped onto his chair.

Kakashi: Are you certain?

Sasuke nods.

Naruto: I will keep an eye on him, but unless I get proof, I can't call him a traitor.

Sasuke: Hn. You're as stubborn as ever.

Naruto: It's in every Uzumaki's genes, and you know that damn well.

Sasuke: Hn.

After that, he walked out the office, leaving Kakashi and Naruto alone.

[With Boruto.]

He couldn't believe his Brother is with the Barons, he doesn't know who or what they are, but he damn well knows they're dangerous. He's going to give him a piece of his mind once he sees him again.

Boruto: Oi, Momoshiki.

Momoshiki: Yes, my vessel?

Boruto: Who are the Barons?

Momoshiki: Long story vessel...are you prepared to listen?

Boruto: Definitely.

Momoshiki: Alright...

"It all Began when me and Isshiki were partners at the time, we were heading to devour another planet, I was to be sacrificed since I was weaker and still am, but if I resurrect in you I'll be as strong if not stronger than Isshiki.

Anyway, we were half way into your solar system when we ran into them, The Barons is what they called themselves. They said they were the rulers of this solar system and that we were not allowed here.

They definitely looked intimidating though. They were ruling each planet here with chaos, treachery, and the list goes on. But we were not scared or feel threatened in the slightest. In fact, we were mad that they disturbed us and fought them head on, but they weren't weak as we expected, they were strong.

We were heavily injured and the only solution for us to possibly survive was for me to turn Isshiki into a fruit and eat him, though he obviously refused. So, we did the last option and sealed them in your planet, Earth. The seal would only last 1000 years, and here we are, they have awoken.

Yet, their strength is far weaker than what they were after waking up, so, you can beat them."

Boruto: Is that it?

Momoshiki: Yes, but I have a question.

He said as a silhouette of him popped up from the mark.

Boruto: What is it?

Momoshiki: What do you imply by this gesture? I have not seen it in all my 2000 years.

He said as he pointed the middle finger at Boruto.

Momoshiki: I assume it is something offensive, since you pointed it at Toneri after he wacked you with that chakra whip.

Boruto: Yes, it is offensive.

Momoshiki: I am leaving then. I hope you have nightmares, vessel.

Boruto: Shut up.

He said as he sucked him back into the mark.

Boruto: Annoying...

He sighed and continued his journey.