Momoshiki's Return?

Boruto was in deep thought, where does he want to go now? He doesn't have anywhere to go to. But, he thought of that Otsutsuki that he once saw in his dream.

"Otsutsuki Toneri?"

Boruto would recognize that voice anywhere, the voice of the person that stabbed his sensei's eye, the person that put a cursed fate upon him, he knew Otsutsuki Momoshiki's voice anywhere.

Momoshiki: My dear vessel, I have returned. But do not fret, I am incapable of hurting you or anyone close to you. You have gotten too powerful for me to take you over, your will is as strong as ever.

Boruto: And I'm supposed to believe you?

Momoshiki: I don't suppose you will, though Otsutsuki Toneri is on the moon if you must know.

Boruto: How do I go there?

Momoshiki: I thought you didn't believe me?

Boruto: Shut up.

Momoshiki: Hrrn. I will give you the coordinates.

After Momoshiki told him the coordinates, Boruto opened a portal with his Jogan and landed on the surface of the moon.

There, he saw a pale man frozen in ice. He assumed him as Otsutsuki Toneri since they look exactly alike.

He activated his Karma seal and absorbed the Ice that was made of Chakra from Urashiki that had frozen Toneri in a 10,000 year loop.

After all the ice was absorbed, Toneri fell to the ground.

Boruto: You gonna wake up?

Toneri didn't even move. Boruto kicked his head.

Toneri instantly jumped kicked Boruto, sending him flying.

Toneri: Ah! The child of hope, I apologize.

Boruto: I have a name.

Toneri: What would it be?

Boruto: Just call me Boruto.

Toneri: Okay Mr. Just call me Boruto, what do you need?

Boruto: That's not-

Toneri: I'm only kidding, Boruto. There is only 1 reason you would come here. Jogan Training?

Boruto: How'd you guess?

Toneri: Well, I forcefully awakened it within you.

Boruto: Forcefully?

Toneri: Yes, it was laying dormant within you.

Boruto: Dormant? Look let's use normal words here.

Toneri: It was asleep within u.

Boruto: Much better.

Toneri: But we need to complete your training quick, they are coming.

Momoshiki: Yes...

Toneri/Momoshiki then utter 2 words simultaneously.

"The Barons."