A Solution.

Sarada woke up to the Sun Shining on her eyes through their wooden house that Sarada created out of a capsule.

She wanted to get up but felt a tight grip on her waist. She remembered that she had slept with Boruto yesterday, because she didn't like the storm and didn't want to sleep on the ground.

She tried shaking him off but it didn't work. Instead, he buried his face in the crook of her neck, still being asleep. She got flustered and smacked his hand, he instantly let go because of that.

Boruto: Ow...

Sarada: Don't hug so tight next time, baka!

Boruto: Hrrn.

Sarada: That's it?

Boruto turned so that his back was facing her.

Boruto: Hn.

Thats when she snapoed, in an instant, she was on top of him and choking him.

Boruto was slapping her hands in an attempt to loosen the grip. He could easily counter her, it's just that he didn't want to hurt her, so he let her choke him until she's satisfied. But she suddenly stopped.

Sarada: You're...not resisting?

Boruto: No.

Sarada: Why?

Boruto: Try to guess.

He pulled a kunai and threw it a wall, Sarada thought an attack was coming so she began choking again but he suddenly disappeared.

Sarada: Huh?!

Boruto: Hn.

She looked up to see him standing next to the kunai, but it was no ordinary kunai.

[Little rope at the end is blue

[Little rope at the end is blue.]

He grabbed the kunai out of the wall.

Boruto: If you're done admiring my hotness, we have a future to return to.

Sarada: I was NOT doing that.

Boruto: Hn. Gather your stuff. We'll go to the future, but not completely tp our one.

Sarada: What?

Boruto: I can only take us to when we enroll at the academy, after that, we'll have to wait until I can use time travel again. It doesn't even take much chakra.

Sarada: Then why can't you use it directly after we go there?

Boruto: I can only use it once every 15 hours. We've been here for 17 hours. By the way, don't get worried about your mission. It's only been 17 minutes back in our future, I guess every hour here is 1 minute there.

Sarada: Good lord!

Boruto: Let's go.

He grabbed her hand and awakened his Jogan. Blue light similar to the Jogan's light engulfed both their bodies and they were sent to the future of their academy days.