Plan Initiated

It had been a day, everything had been set up for the plan, and Boruto was yet pondering about something ridiculous.

Boruto in thought: Shikadai probably still says Mendokusai, Mitsuki is definitely still jumpscaring people. Metal is definitely still nervous as hell, Denki is still probably a nerd, Iwabe tries to act driply and succeeds.

But no one is match for my drip.

Sumire, well, I don't care about what she does know. I still detest those tools she works on even though I said they were useful. Namida is definitely still shy and a crybaby, Wasabi probably just improved her animal fighting skils.

But oh well, it was time to infiltrate the village. Inojin had told his Mom about the plan and asked her to register his chakra into the tracking machine. So when he sneaks in no one would detect him. He snuck through the borders and made his way in, then he activated his Jougan so he can track Kawaki and start a fight with him just as planned.

He located him in the area he said he would be at, just as planned, nicely done teme.

He went there roof to roof until he was above him.

Kawaki: Foolish brother, you cannot win.

Boruto: Oh?

He said as they individually activate Blue and Red karma seals to spike up their chakra, which worked. Then, they both fired blasts and a massive explosion was made which again attracted everyone.

The others that came were their friends that didn't have a single clue of what was happening. Except for Inojin. The scene was shocking for Sarada, she didn't expect to see Boruto here, but he's fighting Kawaki? For what?!

(Just Imagine Levi is Boruto and the guys are Kawaki and his shadow clones. Oh, and colored karma can fly so that's how they'll be flying.)

Kawaki extended his ninja arm and it landed on the chimney, he grappled himself up and was now in front of Boruto.

Kawaki: Oh? It don't look like you changed much at all!

Boruto pulled out his sword and yelled.

Boruto: KAWAKIIIAH!

He tossed his sword at him but Kawaki deflected and it went straight back to him. Boruto caught it and sheathed it, then he pulled out his cloak and hid behind it.

Kawaki: KABOOM!

and he shot a small blast out of his arm.

Boruto looked around after the blast and saw all his friends with shocked faces and especially his sister and mother, along with his father.

Boruto: Tch!

After that, he began running down with Kawaki shooting shots behind him. (Oh and when Levi is sliding on the floor before barging into the bar, the things he's holding are kunai not the buttons for to use odm gear.)

Boruto flew into the bar and landed on the counter, and coincidentally, Katasuke was behind him talking to the bartender.

Katasuke: Eh?!

Boruto quickly hid behind the counter.

Kawaki: Found ya! The Barons have come to exterminate the vermin!

After a while of silence.

Kawaki: Didn't Sasuke ever tell you what happenes to a cornered rat?

Boruto: I don't need to learn that. What happened to destroying the Barons? Now you're working with them?

Kawaki: Yeah, the only thing that made my life fulfilling was finding hobbies.

Boruto: Hobbies? So is blowing the head of everyone your hobby?

Kawaki: Yeah. You're no different, you kill when it benefits you too.

"...Yeah."

After that, Boruto pulled out a scientific ninja rifle and shot a lightning ball at Kawaki, But he blocked it with his scientific arm.

Kawaki: Gah!

He fell and Boruto tossed the weapon back to Katasuke.

Boruto: Arigato, jii-san.

He then walked over to Kawaki, knowing that the Barons will be here soon.

Boruto: Kawaki. Finally bit the dust?

Kawaki: You moron, how would I answer that If I'm dead.

Then, their friends came, panting heavily. Sarada pointed an accusing finger at Boruto.

Sarada: You! What the hell are you doing here?!

Boruto looked at her but went back to looking at Kawaki and kicked him in the stomach.

Boruto: Get up, they'll be here soon.

Kawaki: Why you little-

An explosion.

Shikadai: What was that?!

Inojin came jumping from a roof and landed next to Boruto.

Inojin: They're here.

Kawaki: Aaaaand, queue the ominous music.

Sarada: What the fuck is happening?!

Boruto just chuckled darkly and his other eye began glowing while he was looking down, his Karma surrounding him in a blue aura, he activated his jougan and the Karma went a glowing blue. He then said in a terrifying tone...

"If you have blood trauma, I suggest you look away... "

He saof, still looking down, then he finally faced them.

"Because blood will be spilled soon."

A/N: Yo guys, sorry I haven't been updating quicker, I've just been lazy. Its not everyday that you get a week day off from school, ya know? Anyway, the next chapter will end this arc. Cya!